• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 32: Fall is the best season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey OSDBoy, can you step away from the wimmens a bit to play with a kid who's slightly older than you but looks just like you? WakegrrlBoy was wondering if there would be other kids at the tailgate.

this is unfortunate

Hey OSDBoy, can you step away from the wimmens a bit to play with a kid who's slightly older than you but looks just like you? WakegrrlBoy was wondering if there would be other kids at the tailgate.

Yes ma'am, I would be happy to! We should be there after my 11:00 AM soccer game, hopefully by 12:15 PM. We will have our DVD screens in our MDX so we can watch movies when we are not throwing the football or playing cornhole. My dad asked if you would share some of your "grown-up tea" with my mommy. He said that would make him very happy.

We have about half a dozen kids, so he should have quite a bit of company.

Just heard some fantastic news for a CTer. . . I'm really excited for him/her but will let him/her spill the beans.

Guess lbE got the job :dancindeac:

:)rulz: @ me if i'm wrong)

BTW, lbE related- my dad is going out to Portland next week for business if you feel left out that you never met my parents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back