• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 33: I love juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont have much (er, any) cheap beer so been drinking bourbon & cokes for football...either a great or terrible decision TBD

WHY DON'T YOU JUST RUB IT IN MY FACE THAT MY JACK DANIELS WAS STOLEN?

Drunk Cav stole it?

Nah dude. Somebody took my handle of Jack Daniel's during my party on Friday night. I bought it that day, poured 3 drinks out of it, and then switched to beer.

Woke up the next day and the bottle was gone.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST RUB IT IN MY FACE THAT MY JACK DANIELS WAS STOLEN?

GO OUT AND BUY SOME MORE THEN

I polished off my bottle of Paddleford Creek then decided I couldn't do Kentucky Gentleman when I have work the next morning so I opened the Bulleit.

And that made me realize that the majority of my liquor cabinet is bourbon.

Nah dude. Somebody took my handle of Jack Daniel's during my party on Friday night. I bought it that day, poured 3 drinks out of it, and then switched to beer.

Woke up the next day and the bottle was gone.

Ouch, pretty rough. Damn those Florida kids.

Ouch, pretty rough. Damn those Florida kids.

Yeah. I think it was one of the international students.

It's going to be pretty embarrassing when I have to apologize to an entire country after I exact my retribution.

My name aint Bic but I keep that flame

I blame Colombians. And cocaine.

back from a nice relaxing weekend in philly with the gf, and i'm going back next weekend. sad the lions lost, but if you told me at this point in the season, nearly halfway through that we'd be 5-2, i would have been very happy. still got 2 games with the pack to go, but an otherwise favorable schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back