• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 33: I love juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HTTD,
The concert is gonna be pretty epic I think.
Bach Toccata and Fugue (obvi)
Theme from Jurassic Park
Night on Bald Mountain
Pines of Rome (movements 1 & 4)

I'm pumped.

Damnit. I love all of those. Especially Pines of Rome.

@DeaconPeach and Wolf1297...OSDBoy was talking yesterday how much fun he had playing football with Wolf1297 and that he hopes to again soon.

Awwww, OSDBoy is such a sweetie! Will OSDBoy be at ND or will that game keep him up past his bedtime? We'll be getting to the tailgate late (coming in after the State game), but I'll bet Wolf1297 will be ready to play some football when we get there. :)

Awwww, OSDBoy is such a sweetie! Will OSDBoy be at ND or will that game keep him up past his bedtime? We'll be getting to the tailgate late (coming in after the State game), but I'll bet Wolf1297 will be ready to play some football when we get there. :)

If State beats UNC, then Wolf1297 will be getting his celebratory drink on at the Grassy Knoll and I'll be the one playing football with OSDBoy! ;)

OSDBoy will be with OSDGrandparents so we WILL BE ON AN OSD TAILDATE!

This isn't a co-worker complaint, but i have to share it. I've got a major event that begins on Friday. The drop-off for work was Saturday, Sunday, and then today (5-8). Just had an individual call saying "My work isn't complete. Can I drop it off tomorrow?". I really want to be like, you were invited in July, confirmed in August and it is now the last day of October. What do you mean your work isn't completed?

I wonder if people have started to tailgate yet.

Pretty sure whatever lots they have available have already started to fill with RVs and such. Note, this is NOT knock on the south at all. I just noticed for SC games that out of town fans as well as rival fans would start arriving during the week in awesome tricked out RVs and tailgate for a couple days. Sure its probably to a whole new level with this game.

Pretty sure whatever lots they have available have already started to fill with RVs and such. Note, this is NOT knock on the south at all. I just noticed for SC games that out of town fans as well as rival fans would start arriving during the week in awesome tricked out RVs and tailgate for a couple days. Sure its probably to a whole new level with this game.

You say it like thats a bad thing?

Read Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer. It's about a guy that spends a year following Bama football in an RV. It's along the lines of Confederates in the Attic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back