• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 34: Pretentious much?* *It's early

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't until today, but a bunch of people were on here raving about them yesterday. Have to say, they are pretty darn good. Still think I like my Fujis better.

Fujis and Galas are my favorite too. Lovee those things.

Let's drink 100 beers this weekend.

Sooooo this is what you do all day. Hang out on a sports board - shooting shit with strangers. Too busy to talk to me on Gchat, are you? I knew you were up to something; but I thought it would be something like you cheating on me. What do I have to do to make you love me? Last week, as you wanted, I even made love to you dressed up as blanca. The only role play we ever do is starcraft themed, dont get me wrong, I'll always be your Zerg Princess.

Ellis, I ended up working late last night and didn't make it home. Hence the reason you didn't get a PM. Should make it home around 10:00 tonight, though

Dear fine folks at WIN,
Please reset my password so I can gain access to my unofficial transcripts. Thanks.
-E

so nobody at the alumni services is answering their phone; do you think if i call the Help Desk they can reset an alumni WIN password? i pretty much need this to happen ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back