• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 34: Pretentious much?* *It's early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming to DC tonight. DF2009, I would rather stay at yer place, but my gf wants to stay with your gf. Thoughts?

Just woke up. About to get a nice long workout in then have lunch with my friend. Probably drinking later. Back to Touchdown tomorrow with Nonny and others!

Coming to DC tonight. DF2009, I would rather stay at yer place, but my gf wants to stay with your gf. Thoughts?

I mean, either place will be equally comfortable. I'm not really sure where I'll end up at this point (obviously I'd have a bed at her place). I say we should just play it by ear and see what happens.

If we end up back at our studio, late night can-hole gaming will commence (and/or listening to Talk Talk and drinking bourbon).

ughhhhhhhhhhh

Last night, my girlfriend said that she doesn't think Rothko is good art and that it shouldn't be granted the same reverence as the Romantics.

This may prove to be a dealbreaker.

the junks just got some tailgate advice from Matt Valdez.

I go to starbucks maybe twice a year, but damn the pumpkin spice latte is just next level awesome. Will have to try this caramel apple spice too.

The salted caramel frappucino is money too.

The caramel apple spice is delectible! The peppermint mocha latte is mighty tasty too!

I thought about the salted caramel but that's only because I couldn't find the caramel apple on the menu at first. I'd been craving it for a few days, ever since my friends and I planned to meet at Starbucks this morning. I don't like coffee so it's nice to have something else so delicious there.

Dealing with a hangover at work sucks...should have been more careful last night.

I thought about the salted caramel but that's only because I couldn't find the caramel apple on the menu at first. I'd been craving it for a few days, ever since my friends and I planned to meet at Starbucks this morning. I don't like coffee so it's nice to have something else so delicious there.

I'm not really a hot coffee fan but I like coffee flavored stuff, and I looove frappucinos. So many good varieties too. Salted caramel is a new fav. Then you got the mocha coconut and the peppermint mocha.

ughhhhhhhhhhh

Last night, my girlfriend said that she doesn't think Rothko is good art and that it shouldn't be granted the same reverence as the Romantics.

This may prove to be a dealbreaker.

Definite dealbreaker.

Not to drag the Paterno thing over here but I have two thoughts.

1) People need to calm down. The rumor mill is exploding right now and it is getting out of control.

2) People are over-reacting to the idea of kids being alone with adults ever. If we are worried about eliminating all abuse that means we shoud eliminate being alone with uncles aunts, even parents for that matter. The idea of stranger danger has gotten out of control. This is a tragic event and a lot of people need to hang for this, but if we eliminate every single one on one interaction with kids then, in my opinion, we are going to harm society more than we help it, in the aggregate.

I'm not really a hot coffee fan but I like coffee flavored stuff, and I looove frappucinos. So many good varieties too. Salted caramel is a new fav. Then you got the mocha coconut and the peppermint mocha.

So really you don't like cold coffee either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back