• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 34: Pretentious much?* *It's early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatup CT...off for Veterans Day...having some coffee and Bailey's then I'm heading to the Thunder Road expo for the half-marathon tomorrow morning. Huge afternoon plans today consisting of drinking and video games.

If the Deacs win tomorrow we're DEFINITELY gonna rage.

If the Deacs lose tomorrow, still gonna rage

YOU CAN'T SPELL RAMPAGE WITHOUT RAGE

RTQ, you are seriously nuts! I hope your body holds together this weekend. Good luck!

lol just caught up on the Paterno thread. It's taken an interesting turn..

Jesus, running 2 marathons is about as close as it gets to just running a super marathon. Why didn't you sign up for one of those instead?

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow CT. I noticed last week that the main water supply to the house has a small leak and its rusting around the base. I'm going to start working on it tomorrow morning, and I'm not sure how long it'll take. Hopefully not long at all, but it wont be pleasant.

But at least I'm not running 2 marathons.

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow CT. I noticed last week that the main water supply to the house has a small leak and its rusting around the base. I'm going to start working on it tomorrow morning, and I'm not sure how long it'll take. Hopefully not long at all, but it wont be pleasant.

But at least I'm not running 2 marathons.

VERY HOPEFUL that is does not take too long.

RTQ, you are seriously nuts! I hope your body holds together this weekend. Good luck!

thanks!!

Jesus, running 2 marathons is about as close as it gets to just running a super marathon. Why didn't you sign up for one of those instead?

I might do an ultramarathon in January - the Salem Lake 50k. But doing 2 marathons in 48 hours gets me to FOUR STAR level in the Marathon Maniacs club... so there's that. :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back