• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 34: Pretentious much?* *It's early

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there's seriously no reason you children couldn't have just played last night. I don't need to be there to moderate your pissing matches.

Lulz you always need a moderator if Nonny is playing something. Have you evar played fantasy football w/ him???

I had no problem playing. I just knew that going there with it being just myself and DF09 would have been a joke.

DF09 is one of the most competitive people I know. No one would have been there to help me from keeping DF09 from breaking every computer in his office.

He's probably the third, behind yourself, and then me. I pwn him at everything, that's why he's so competitive w/ everyone else. Part of being the younger twin.

12 code commits, 12 bugs squashed. All before 9am. LETS GO.

You're like a bug spray dude.

2009 was too scared to play me last weekend.

Pssh he'd already seen you lose to me after the return trip from the great spring break of 2007. Why even make teh effort? :D

Bullshit.

I'll fight with Cookout over stuff, but unless you pulled some amateur cheating stunt last night... I would not have been that angry over a loss.

WO WE NEVAR FIGHT! WTF.

Lolz, great post, cookout. Enough about this whole incident last night.

It was a pretty fun happy hour all around, and those burgers were delicious.

Still shocked that Touchdown and Tabaq are brother/sister.

cookout, how does it feel that df09 will have a better graphics card than you?

Lolz, great post, cookout. Enough about this whole incident last night.

It was a pretty fun happy hour all around, and those burgers were delicious.

Still shocked that Touchdown and Tabaq are brother/sister.

Srsly did not see that coming.

Nonny had a side salad with his burger. What a woman.

cookout, how does it feel that df09 will have a better graphics card than you?

yWKqT.jpg

uuuuuuuuuuuuuugh does 6am ever feel any later? when is daylight savings?

you'll get more used to it. maybe not completely used to it, but more used to it. next time change will be the bad one for the internal clock though.

you'll get more used to it. maybe not completely used to it, but more used to it. next time change will be the bad one for the internal clock though.

The sad thing is that, before long, you'll be unable to sleep past about 8 or maybe 9 a.m. no matter what you do the night before. You get so used to getting up to be in the office, your body wakes you up on Saturdays and Sundays sometimes with that "OH SHIT I AM LATE FOR CLASS" feeling.

You're giving him your old card, no?

Assuming he can even get it to work, I don't recall that card being better than my current card.

UTZ CRAB CHIP POS REP

nice to see they are upping their distribution a bit, didn't realize they made it down to North Carolina

They've been in North Carolina for as long as I can remember (I've lived here 7 years). You can get them at Harris Teeter, Target, and probably some other places.

Nonetheless, I am still pleased that you are bringing them Saturday:drool:

I'm soo tired. Wishing this day would fly by cuz I'm ready for some Ishi tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back