• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 57: Smangin' It

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took it as a "noooooo awar is gonna be in mah city," which is the appropriate response.

I got max sticks, fruitopia, and my cafeteria's famous cookies like 2x a marking period and it was AWESOME.

I got max sticks, fruitopia, and my cafeteria's famous cookies like 2x a marking period and it was AWESOME.

wtf is a marking period? sounds like some hippie nj stuff. our cafeteria had discount funyuns. idk how, but we had like $.35 bags of funyuns. i think it was the only govt funding we got, discounted funyuns.

wtf is a marking period? sounds like some hippie nj stuff. our cafeteria had discount funyuns. idk how, but we had like $.35 bags of funyuns. i think it was the only govt funding we got, discounted funyuns.
Well if this didn't set you up to be a reefer...

Something to do with block scheduling, I think.

Is that the first time in history that someone has described NJ as hippie?

Cut me deep, townie.

dude, i was straight grinding on the dance floor last weekend, and awar comes up to me with getsome giggling close behind, yells at me to stop my stranglehold on the dancefloor, and then yells "cumtoast twins OUT" and then ran away laughing.

i had to explain all of that to my gf. thanks awar.

Marking periods were the shit. I don't remember how they worked though. But either way they're the shit

dude, i was straight grinding on the dance floor last weekend, and awar comes up to me with getsome giggling close behind, yells at me to stop my stranglehold on the dancefloor, and then yells "cumtoast twins OUT" and then ran away laughing.

golf clap

How could you even hear any of this let alone her?

who all did i promise beer t-shirts to? pm/rep me so i can figure it out.

i really want to do a willy wonka type contest on the boards. winner gets to come check out the warehouse, stay in a rad mb motel, and get blackout in the redneck riviera.

SORRY. Apparently I really offended jhmd2000 today on the politics board cause I said he wasn't poor. I'm just getting it all wrong today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back