• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 59: You can choose to be anything on the thread, so why not choose to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doofus child had some sort of allergic reaction at daycare yesterday that effectively mirrored chicken pox. Red spots all over her face and back. Nothing she ate was anything new though, and she's only allergic to raw eggs (that we know of).

She likes giving a ton of hugs, so I wonder if she somehow is allergic to detergent that another parent uses?

It's mostly gone today, but that shit came on within like 10 mins yesterday per her daycare people.

Yeah, there's a church down the street from me that has a banner out front that says "WE ARE ON CATAWBA LAND" and I'm like "no one gives a fuck." Do you say a prayer for the Catawbas at the beginning of every worship service over there or something ?

Have we asked people w/actual Native American ancestry how they feel about land acknowledgements? If they give a shit, I give a shit.

Yeah, there's a church down the street from me that has a banner out front that says "WE ARE ON CATAWBA LAND" and I'm like "no one gives a fuck." Do you say a prayer for the Catawbas at the beginning of every worship service over there or something ?
Really rich when a church does it. Like remember when we not only settled your land but violently converted you and relegated your religion to history books? Anyway, Sunday services are at 8, 10, and 11:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back