• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 59: You can choose to be anything on the thread, so why not choose to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think being called a Smurf when you actually aren’t is the highest compliment you can receive.

nothing's more toxic than that game I played for like 15 years of my life called utopia. Because every game you're stuck with the same team for like 4 months, and the whole game is about backstabbing and holding up to an ever changing ethical system that if someone breaks fucks someone else over for 4 months. I was still having the same arguments with folks from shit I did back in 1999 like a year or two ago.

He had Kanye and Dilla hiding how shitty he was for a lot of his career.
Rakim never had success after separating with Eric B either, he’s still one of the greatest. Common had a few very good albums, Like Water for Chocolate and Be were critically acclaimed.

He had Kanye and Dilla hiding how shitty he was for a lot of his career.
this is true, though his choppy flow worked a bit better imo with the great production

he got so much worse post-sellout bc he needed a very particular type of beat to hide the fact that his flow is closer to beat poetry than it is to rap sometimes

Rakim never had success after separating with Eric B either, he’s still one of the greatest. Common had a few very good albums, Like Water for Chocolate and Be were critically acclaimed.
Yeah, but you could put just about any other rapper over the beats on those albums and end up with a better overall product.

Yeah, but you could put just about any other rapper over the beats on those albums and end up with a better overall product.
I disagree? Neither of those albums have outstanding production.

I play an online card game Eternal that is relatively welcoming as a community but last week I lost to someone, they added me as a friend to chat me, and then said “get fucked Smurf” then blocked me. Honestly I couldn’t stop laughing.
this is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back