• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 59: You can choose to be anything on the thread, so why not choose to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
p sure i'm Quad 1; RSMR is a little low compared to the gaudy stats of a few, but SOS (12 years of posting, 11 before the Juiced RS Era) is enough to put me over the top.

make your own case for which quad you belong in
I'm a Quad 3 home win, Quad 2 road win, I think. In baseball, I'm a .214 hitter than hits 35 home runs, but strikes out 200+ times.

Sticking to the CT more and less game thread shitposting would be helpful for future improvement in the metrics.

It would be interesting (but probably mean) to throw the full archive of posts into ChatGPT and try to distill resumes for posters.

Which posters does ChatGPT think are:

Most informative
Least interesting
Most likely to create new conversation
Most doesn't-add-anything-useful-to-conversation
Funniest
Least funny
Most argumentative/reactive to replies
Most snarky
Most miserable
Most wholesome/positive/always in a good mood
Most try-hard-for-easy-rep-points
Smartest
Dumbest

It would be interesting (but probably mean) to throw the full archive of posts into ChatGPT and try to distill resumes for posters.

Which posters does ChatGPT think are:

Most informative
Least interesting
Most likely to create new conversation
Most doesn't-add-anything-useful-to-conversation
Funniest
Least funny
Most argumentative/reactive to replies
Most snarky
Most miserable
Most wholesome/positive/always in a good mood
Most try-hard-for-easy-rep-points
Smartest
Dumbest
you won't

Holy shit, Cutter and Buck still exists? The last time I think I saw an article of their clothing was probably 10 years ago in a TJ Maxx or Stein Mart with my dad.

Unsurprisingly to many, like 50+% of my wardrobe is Peter Millar and I've yet to find anything they make that's bad. Their 50-70% off end of season sales are where it's at.

Yeah. I found a pullover I liked at Alumni Hall in Gainesville and it was C/B. Ordered the same one for Wake and Virginia. About to order a couple blank ones and adding my firm logo.

Mako has to, by far, have the best reaction score to post #. Elite sharpshooter.

Ph is a VOLUME poster/rep receiver. He has a high reaction score, but he takes so many shots to get his.

BarcaDeac is a Cinderella story - may be overlooked/undervalued, but he can get reactions with the best of 'em when the stakes are high.

Who am I ??

I'm a Quad 3 home win, Quad 2 road win, I think. In baseball, I'm a .214 hitter than hits 35 home runs, but strikes out 200+ times.

Sticking to the CT more and less game thread shitposting would be helpful for future improvement in the metrics.
I'm going to give you Rutgers. Some good wins (sheep!) and then some performances that leave you shaking your head. But on the right day, you can go toe-to-toe with anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back