• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 59: You can choose to be anything on the thread, so why not choose to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a Wake Peter Millar polo “on sale” at the Deacon Shop for $120 during homecoming and nope’d the fuck out of that. Ironically(?) I bought a…wait for it…cutter and buck Wake polo instead
Damn, it would have been cool to meet at Homecoming.

Plenty of things have changed at Wake, but the one constant is the Deacon Shop is too rich for my blood. I make a lot more money than I made as a student and I still go from rack to rack like "nope, nope, nope, damn, oh my god, nope..." The Peter Millar quarter zips looked really nice but I think the one with the strutting deacon was like $170. I spent about $200 on a t-shirt, polo shirt, and zip up hoodie.

they also don't stock the clearance rack like they used to

High end golf apparel is weird. I got a Straight Down 1/4 zip as swag at a nice work event once and was like gee thanks it’s a regular looking sweatshirt - then found out it cost over $100. Why? How many people would even recognize that brand?

Reminds me of those regular looking clothes that celebrities wear that are apparently discreet $10,000 t shirts.

Yeah, Zero Restriction is nice stuff, but nuts expensive.

Grayson is also really expensive.

I was at a pro shop in Nova Scotia looking at some Grayson stuff and getting sticker shock, but then I realized it was priced in Canadian dollars.

Reminds me of those regular looking clothes that celebrities wear that are apparently discreet $10,000 t shirts.
Blows my mind seeing an esquire or GQ foldout and it’s Jeremy Allen White smoking a cig in a white t-shirt and jeans, t-shirt $625 by Rabanne, Jeans $2400 Tom Ford, shoes $65 Adidas

Just finished the latest book of another LitRPG series...I guess I'll jump back into this 10 book saga I committed to a few months ago (Wars of Light and Shadow). I believe I have 3 books left.

I always get so indecisive on what books to read next
Were you reading Dungeon Crawler Carl at some point? I've been listening and it's been a lot of fun.

All good. They always gond their way back to you !
It's like women wearing those stupid unflattering, high-waisted, baggy FUPA enhancing trendy jeans today. My wife has sexy skinny jeans that she won't wear now and bought some of these dumb trendy jeans that look silly. Those sexy flattering jeans will come back, but she should just pretend they never left.

I'm getting some Dorian Gray vibes up in this CT today. ;)

Also, anybody else think Alina Habba looks like Ivanka Trump?
Not really but they are both his type. He love love loves a hot European dead face.

Blows my mind seeing an esquire or GQ foldout and it’s Jeremy Allen White smoking a cig in a white t-shirt and jeans, t-shirt $625 by Rabanne, Jeans $2400 Tom Ford, shoes $65 Adidas
Hand rolled premium Cuban tobacco cig priceless

Which US state most seldom enters your conciousness?

for me it's missouri. If you asked me to list all the states from memory, i'd probably forget missouri

others considered:
Idaho, except it's beautiful
Delaware, except corporations and joe biden
either Dakota, except they serve as a metaphor for places i don't care about

Which US state most seldom enters your conciousness?

for me it's missouri. If you asked me to list all the states from memory, i'd probably forget missouri

others considered:
Idaho, except it's beautiful
Delaware, except corporations and joe biden
either Dakota, except they serve as a metaphor for places i don't care about
Gotta be North Dakota. I want to say Iowa but their stupid ass caucus and shitty football team keep entering the national consciousness.

Yeah either of the Dakotas is probably on my list - I rarely think of them outside the context of FCS football.

New Hampshire is probably up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back