• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 60: YOLO: YOU OBVIOUSLY LOVE OLYMPICS (and beer is still good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
screw it

62-06-StraS-A-08-copy.jpg

yeah, after you delete everything.

i believe that's my signal to disappear again

i will get some tix just gotta build up my cash after buying all these plane tix

Either way, Dallas might just be the greatest show ever. Pat Duffy is fucking killing it.

Wo. Probably the fastest chat thread on these new boards.

And DeacFreak: honor in finishing a chat thread? You have obviously never met HTTD.

What does Tre Fo represent?

I looked it up one time, and I think Wikipedia told me that it was because Winston-Salem has the third highest crime rate in the fourth largest city in North Carolina.

You need a proper townie to provide the solution here. Tre Fo is supposedly referring to the prison code for either the city or the county -- i.e. all of the prisoners in city correction facilities would bear identification numbers that begin with 3-4. The veracity of the rumor has never been sufficiently demonstrated, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back