• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CHAT THREAD 63: brasky & ??? sitting in a tree,*correction* NOT E-M-A-I-L-I-N-G

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a few on number 2 now. Not gonna lie -- it's a little odd. Completely unfathomable to me...until now.

This one is number 2. I know that eventually we will possibly have kids, but I so far away from that point. I'd honestly like to adopt the kid around the age of 2 and adopt a boy, but I can't get MtnDeac to go for that.

No offense to any chat threaders who do this, but I hereby solemnly swear that I will never post a single picture of my (future) child(ren) on Facebook. Mark it down.

I'm taking time off from strength training to start amping up my runs, and I'm kinda excited for the FREAKY dreams I'm about to start getting (wear an eye patch, Brett). I think I might start a dream journal.

I had some great ones during my recent break. One involved being at Rubbins' house fighting off giant animals. I thought about posting it once but it just wasn't translating.

No offense to any chat threaders who do this, but I hereby solemnly swear that I will never post a single picture of my (future) child(ren) on Facebook. Mark it down.

I will be honest, I love seeing the pictures of some of my friends' kids at camps, etc. However, I have a hard time with the security aspect of it.

I had some great ones during my recent break. One involved being at Rubbins' house fighting off giant animals. I thought about posting it once but it just wasn't translating.

They're the most awesome to you, but occasionally you'll have one good enough to share with everyone. I'm hoping the dinosaurs come back like they did in my dreams a few years ago. It was like Jurassic Park meets Land Before Time. So all the dinos got out, yea, but they were mostly harmless baby dinos, so it was cool.

My house had the best roof for thunderstorms when I was growing up. Falling asleep to rain was the jam.

My house had the best roof for thunderstorms when I was growing up. Falling asleep to rain was the jam.

The roof of the house that we rent is one of my favorite parts. It's not all tin, but part of it is tin. So its not overwhelming when it rains but you still hear the rain hitting the roof and it is music to the sleeping ears.

Damn, Asian girl who sent me sexy time pictures is banging some dude that sort of looks like Gael Garcia Bernal. I guess I can't really be too upset about that. Now I'm even more flattered she wanted to bang me. This obviously means I am as hot as Gael Garcia Bernal, but in a Pacey, Carson Daly, Harry Connick, Jr. kind of way.

El Chupe should get ITK pregnant in real life. Would that be the best thing that has ever happened in the history of internet? I say yes.

Who would raise our CT lovechild?

That's a lovely home/rehab.

I feel like my ears are never clean inside.
Ct how do you clean your ears?

i prolly should have gone to law school. i know mooonz disagrees, but i could law it up with anybody. lsat was easy. reading is easy. i tackled some jurisprudence texts today while waiting in line at the DMV. the only thing is, i couldn't handle the gunners. also i had like a 2.8 at wake, lol.

i prolly should have gone to law school. i know mooonz disagrees, but i could law it up with anybody. lsat was easy. reading is easy. i tackled some jurisprudence texts today while waiting in line at the DMV. the only thing is, i couldn't handle the gunners. also i had like a 2.8 at wake, lol.

You definitely could have pwned law school, but I feel like you would have gotten bored.

I know you've talked about it before, but it's weird how much more I'm motivated to perform for my company vs. at school. I'm at a point now where I don't even necessarily care about the money/title (I realize being at a start-up that might be gone in 6 months has accelerated this path)... I just really want to pwn noobs at other companies and see the company do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back