• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 69-ing. pitcest??

Status
Not open for further replies.
our CEO is in town from boston and is taking the whooooole office to a shmancy lunch at the renaissance hotel today. yuuuuuum.

i've found it easy to eat pretty healthy in cali in general. but when you're visiting all you wanna do is pound in-n-out and fish tacos.

WHICH IS EXACTLY HOW THAT ISH WENT DOWN!!!

And Hodad's, which has a disgusting amount of food. Delicious!

What type of pickles do you guys prefer? I'm a spear guy myself, but the baby dills are a solid snack.

What type of pickles do you guys prefer? I'm a spear guy myself, but the baby dills are a solid snack.

I get the sandwich slices for lunch. When I get a spear with my food order at a restaurant, that always makes my day.

The second best thing about Nashville is that the main brosky's name is "Deacon".

Homer : Mmmmm ... 64 slices of American cheese. 64 (munch munch munch) ... 63 (munch munch munch) (cut to much later) Homer : 2 ... (munch munch munch) ... 1 (munch munch munch)
Marge : Homer, have you been up all night eating cheese?
Homer : I think I'm blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back