• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 72: the saga of iCheat, her betrothed, and the Apple Genius (start at 62)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I see how he could have mixed it up. I sort of wrote it like the clue was just -- The Demon Deacons of this North Carolina University have an unlikely secret weapon. Then the answer (question) being Who is Godspower Offor.

I'm letting you off the hook on this one doof.

NKYE1.gif

Anyone watching The Voice? Christina's tits are huge, but she looks like she's carrying a gut these days.

I saw on CNN today that Christina has been embracing her natural curviness (sp?)

I'm watching the season premiere of Nashville.

I saw on CNN today that Christina has been embracing her natural curviness (sp?)

I'm watching the season premiere of Nashville.

Spoken like a true fatty. I don't have a problem with a curvy woman, but Xtina is getting into fat territory.

Its a guarantee that the first dress shirt I open up will have about 16 needles in it to properly fold it and hold it together in the packaging. But then the second one will only have like five and I'll spend five minutes searching the fabric because I think I missed a bunch.

As a registered independent (moderate), I find the extreme reactions from members of both parties hilarious. I do have to boast though, I've voted for president 4 times, and the person I voted for has won each time.

I was two months too young to vote in the 1992 election, but if I had, I would have picked the loser. I have never voted for the winning ticket. Though, I also have never voted for a Republican or Democrat.

Not sure where else to put this and didn't want to start a thread. Damn we are dumb..

2epq90z.png

Power going out has nothing to do with winter weather preparedness by the city. Of course, I wouldn't expect you southerners to know that. :thumbsup:

Northerners are just incredulous that a half-inch of snow can cancel school in the Southeast. They shouldn't be, because the South just doesn't have the equipment to handle it - the northeast does, which is why you can get 6 inches of snow overnight there and school won't even be delayed because the roads will be clear by the time you wake up.

themoreyouknow.jpg

Power going out has nothing to do with winter weather preparedness by the city. Of course, I wouldn't expect you southerners to know that. :thumbsup:

Northerners are just incredulous that a half-inch of snow can cancel school in the Southeast. They shouldn't be, because the South just doesn't have the equipment to handle it - the northeast does, which is why you can get 6 inches of snow overnight there and school won't even be delayed because the roads will be clear by the time you wake up.

themoreyouknow.jpg

OF COURSE IT DOES!!11

Also I agree with you Matt. Problem is when I tell people from the North about that (we don't have that many salt trucks, that many plows if they're ever even needed, etc.) because there's no reason for us to since it only snows a few times a year max, they'll say stuff like "well you should just get some". I mean, why would we pay for them if it's only gonna mean a couple snow days a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back