• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 73: Gettin more butt than ashtrays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice. You need to be in C-bus on a Sunday night for Hoodoo Soul Band, Say Hey's favorite.

Nice. You need to be in C-bus on a Sunday night for Hoodoo Soul Band, Say Hey's favorite.

Right on, what bar?

My dad just moved into a new place (not 100% sure where), and I'm looking forward to checking out a few bars.

My friend texted me today asking for my address. I asked why, she gave me some weird run-around but when I came back to it and asked if I should expect something in the mail she said yes. I have no idea what she could possibly be mailing, she's not engaged or anything.

I'm really nervous you guys.

I was just happy Burger King was open, b/c cookout sure wasn't.

Don't think I've been with my entire nuclear family for a thanksgiving dinner since high school. With them on the West Coast and us usually all getting together for Christmas, it was never practical.

Is it 3am and I just don't realize it? Is everybody at Wednesday night church? Focused on Northern Illinois/Toledo?

YESSSSSS one of my quirky hipster friends just retweeted not one but TWO of my tweets! That might be the highlight of my night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back