• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 73: Gettin more butt than ashtrays

Status
Not open for further replies.
this was just someone's status on my news feed: Getting mi hair done tired as crap...so glad u changed ur mind bwt cumn cause really didn't wanna b bothered wit u....not now not neva....um sound so mean....Idc doe.....

anyone care to translate? SMH.

this was just someone's status on my news feed: Getting mi hair done tired as crap...so glad u changed ur mind bwt cumn cause really didn't wanna b bothered wit u....not now not neva....um sound so mean....Idc doe.....

getting my hair done, tired as crap. so glad you changed your mind about coming cause really didn't want to be bothered with you, not now, not never, you sound so mean, I don't care, done

Getting a hairdo I'm pooped... I'm glad you changed your mind about seeing me because this saves me the irritation... Not now, not ever... You have a mean tone... I don't care though.

here's one from earlier this week. perhaps even more unreadable:

Des two quincer a$$ b$$$$$s n da Ville n jus left me out da pic I got sumthn fa dem.....dats da shit I dnt like......faggots ef Denise Fennell Stevens n Rebecca Woodward...stankn hoes

Yea I just basically quit and started swimming instead.

I think I'm going this route. Just gotta get up the braves to get back in the pool!

getting my hair done, tired as crap. so glad you changed your mind about coming cause really didn't want to be bothered with you, not now, not never, you sound so mean, I don't care, done

Getting a hairdo I'm pooped... I'm glad you changed your mind about seeing me because this saves me the irritation... Not now, not ever... You have a mean tone... I don't care though.

What they said except I think the person is saying that s/he sounds mean but s/he doesn't care.

Des two quincer a$$ b$$$$$s n da Ville n jus left me out da pic I got sumthn fa dem.....dats da shit I dnt like......faggots ef Denise Fennell Stevens n Rebecca Woodward...stankn hoes

I got nothin. The Pit should have a "facebook crazies" thread like we did for the election except just for always.

These two ??? ass busters in the Ville and just let me out the piece. I got something for them...that's the shit i don't like, slur, fuck denise fennell stevens and rebecca woodward. stinking whores

These two ??? ass busters in the Ville and just let me out the piece. I got something for them...that's the shit i don't like, slur, fuck denise fennell stevens and rebecca woodward. stinking whores

connections with Quincy Mass. and Louisville Ky?

Running this time of year blows hard.

Yea I just basically quit and started swimming instead.

my tune will change in a month or so when the temps are below freezing, but right now, i actually think swimming is more painful. i've been going to a masters swim practice 3 times each work week at 6:00 AM, and it's so, SO cold on the drive over there, because i'm sitting still. by the time i'm there, jumping into cold water is the absolute last thing in the world i want to do. at least with running, the second i walk out my door, i start moving and get warmed up a bit. plus, with layering, i can stay somewhat warm.

pretty well. i was a competitive swimmer growing up, so i've always liked it. i just needed to get back into swim shape. i still have a ways to go (damn butterfly suuuuuuuuucks when you're out of shape), but i really, really like the coach and enjoy the practices.

I need to find a convenient masters class around here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back