• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 77: It's inevitable, it's a fact that we're gonna get down to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet mary i just burned the crap out of my mouth on some very unassuming soup.

..i also spit said soup all over my desk in an effort to expel it from my mouth as quickly as possible. awesomesauce.

One of the many reasons why I hate soup.

I have driven and taken the train through Philly on countless occasions, but I have never once stepped foot in Philly.

You should stop and get a cheesesteak! Or stop at Reading Terminal.

Yo AWAR, how's Tomahawk? Is that book funny?

Awesome! He's resting right now before I open a new bottle for him to stick it in.

It's hilarious. I read a hilarious one last night that I can't completely remember but the nickname was Waldo and the description was something like "Ladies, if you pull down his pants and have to ask yourself 'Where's Waldo' tell that glasses wearing freak to hit the road". I'm pissed because I meant to name df27 when he was over this weekend.

Oh and also each nickname has a rating scale from flaccid to full staff ween for whether the nickname is positive or negative and the images for the rating look

tumblr_ls03n36pbh1qiq4qgo1_500.jpg

Awesome! He's resting right now before I open a new bottle for him to stick it in.

It's hilarious. I read a hilarious one last night that I can't completely remember but the nickname was Waldo and the description was something like "Ladies, if you pull down his pants and have to ask yourself 'Where's Waldo' tell that glasses wearing freak to hit the road". I'm pissed because I meant to name df27 when he was over this weekend.

Oh and also each nickname has a rating scale from flaccid to full staff ween for whether the nickname is positive or negative and the images for the rating look

That's awesome.

Lots of new celeb posters today, which I fully support. Anyone care to ID themselves for reference? Willie Nelson? Teddy Roosevelt? I assume GW Carver is dashionista, simply because peanuts have a lot of ridges.

Celeb posters are the best. I kind of wish I didn't have Deac in my name, but oh whale.

BTW, if we're doing historical celebrities, I'm nabbing Pat Cleburne before anyone else steals him.

BTW, if we're doing historical celebrities, I'm nabbing Pat Cleburne before anyone else steals him.

Man, if we go dead celebs in addition to living celebs, this place is going to go bonkers. BURN IT DOWN. LBE is going to lose her shit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back