• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 9...a place for real life problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
get some DEAC in this chat thread

We'll drink a drink a drink
To Eric the KING the KING the KING

So, the coach of my son's soccer team called me today at 2:30 and told me that neither he nor the asst coach would make practice tonight, and I'd have to run it. I have never been as exhausted as trying to get nine 3-4 year olds through a practice.

Glad I started Gaby Sanchez this week finally. He had 45 pts on my fantasy bench last week :rulz:

So, the coach of my son's soccer team called me today at 2:30 and told me that neither he nor the asst coach would make practice tonight, and I'd have to run it. I have never been as exhausted as trying to get nine 3-4 year olds through a practice.

Bet it was fun though.

all that youtubing for nothing

nice nice bust a rhyme.

Go insane go insane throw some glitter make it rain.

This line is completely stuck in my head. I'm going to actually go insane. Unfortunately, I don't have any glitter to make it rain.

Do I have more reps to give out now that I have 5 bars? Seems like I have an unlimited supply today.

Go insane go insane throw some glitter make it rain.

This line is completely stuck in my head. I'm going to actually go insane. Unfortunately, I don't have any glitter to make it rain.

haha the OP was supposed to read "nine nine bust a rhyme" like in Kings/circle of death. i le suck at typing.

it tickles me when my post count makes a guitar chord.

i was delighted to make a C earlier.

it tickles me when my post count makes a guitar chord.

i was delighted to make a C earlier.

eta: goddammit! what is this witchcraft?

3 of the videos that you guys "requested" were actually requested for the wedding

Van Morrison - Have I told you lately
J Biebs - Baby
No diggity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back