• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 96- Who the heck is ColoradoDeac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is this where you tell us 10 random things about you?

I want to move to Chicago. But also want to move to Asheville.

I live in Colorado, and even though I graduated from Wake in 2006, I'm pretty sure I have no freaking clue who any of the other posters who graduated in 2006 are.

More to come later.

10 Random Things!
10 Random Things!

Sry for the late lock, was trying to catch up post-trivia when you finished it off I think.

ITK if you were flying through Gboro I'd probs bring you cookout. Charlotte's a bit of a stretch though. I'd take teh cab if I were you. It's vacay, gotta live it up.

How do you feel about legal marijuana in Colorado?

what are your thoughts on people who claim to have OCD when really they just have an affinity for things being generally clean?

I like ednorton, and I like Rounders, but I hate his character in Rounders.

Do you enjoy snowboarding/skiing?

What field do you work in?

How do you feel about legal marijuana in Colorado?

I used to enjoy skiing quite a bit, but I was diagnosed with asthma just a couple of years ago. So, now when I try to go skiing, I end up coughing up blood. No bueno.

I am an attorney.

So long folks aren't smoking in public, or otherwise affecting me with their marijuana, I'm fine with it. However, my upstairs neighbors have taken this as their opportunity to smoke pot 24/7, which is not OK.

I have to go in to work early and ill be up late tonight. Tomorrow is going to suck.

Httd has to get up at 5:30 for an airport run but at least he can go back to sleep!

what are your thoughts on people who claim to have OCD when really they just have an affinity for things being generally clean?

It's a slight pet peeve of mine. OCD can be a damned serious thing, and shouldn't be trivialized by people claiming it willy-nilly. I think the same about Asperger's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back