• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread-A-Pallooza: I got two chats, one for the plug and one for the load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boards Lord is conjuring a sweet image in my mind.

CdKP2GWUYAA4-Ef.jpg:large

Whoa...link?

Bmoney did heroin once. He posted about it a long time ago. He and Mrs Bmoney also go to strip clubs together. Dude seems reasonably well-manner, but occasionally lets his freak flag fly. I respect the hell out of that.

I've thought about whether or not I'd do H and I think I would but I'm kinda soft when it comes to intravenous stuff.

The bmoney heroin story is actually a piece of boards lord I don't know the backstory for.

If you want to ease into it, you can smoke it too.

#TheMoreYouKnow

Post post wherever you may be
I am the Lord of the Boards said he

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

My one night business trip with the Trump loving coworker just got turned into 2 nights. WORST WEEK EVER.

sounds like a great opportunity to get lost in Richmond.

94 sent this to me and I am passing the question along

"Do you know anyone from the boards who lives in the W-S or Triad who doesn't hate you? I'm curious if the stores in the area are selling Coke 12 and 20 oz bottles with the WF Football Helmet stickers like they are around Atlanta with GT and UGA. The people I've emailed have no idea."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back