• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread a ray of sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know nuthin’ ’bout no prep schools.

And I can afford to pay for someone to mow my lawn. But truly I enjoy doing it mahself.

Interesting side note, my land is part of the old Hanes Estate. Sadly, no free underwear for me though.
One of the primary heirs to the Hanes fortune cooked my lunch today at a restaurant on the Parkway in Doughton. He cooks there on the weekends because he enjoys it, even though he’s worth $texas.

The history of our land is pretty interesting. The founder of the original town spent a fortune trying to dredge the Yadkin River to make it navigable. They made it from Georgetown SC to the Narrows before giving up on the plan.

The Hanes family estate had a massive orchard up until the 1930s when my great grandfather started buying up the land and clearing it for a dairy farm.

Final flight scheduled for 9pm got delayed until 12:30am. Thankfully we were able to switch to a 10:30pm flight.

Damn…i getting nervous about our RDU to LHR flight in less than two weeks.
You'll be in good shape for it. I kept a close eye on the RDU to CDG flight when we took it a few months ago and this flight (and the LHR route) rarely get messed up. It's the same plane just going back and forth each day, so it won't be like you're waiting on a plane from JFK or ORD or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back