• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread a ray of sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my buddy went to the farmer’s market yesterday. Picked up some incredible bread that I used to make breakfast sandwiches on the Blackstone this morning.
Did you passionately make love to your buddy after the romantic breakfast?
My wife and I have been discussing the prospect of filming the act of lovemaking recently and she is a little hesitant because she’s not sure she will like how her body looks on camera and I don’t have the heart to tell her I’ll probably just be looking at myself American Psycho style anyway.
I often wish that I had a few highlight reels of 20-something DDD myself.

instead of the command one gotta go this paper recommends the command one gotta be added as a memetic foundation, encouraging participants to imagine potentiality over exclusion

Yeah but Chex mix

When my wife makes Chex Mix, I am notorious for leaving a bag of nothing but the wheat Chex behind. We make a good pair because what pisses her off, I find hilarious.

It’s hotter here at 9:30am than it was at any point during our UK trip. Woof.

Cheddar cheese is the only pre made Chex mix that is pretty good.

Homemade is nice because you can load it up with butter when you’re roasting it

Well, this is not the forecast from the NWS you like to see...

We are in for a significant rain event this afternoon into
Monday evening. Sections of Vermont and northern New York are
under risk for flash flooding on a scale that has not been seen
in many years. Almost every plausible impact is on the table,
from urban flash flooding, excessive run-off contributing to
sharp river rises and flooding across small creeks and even
across main stem rivers. Washouts, damage to culverts, and
potential mudslides in steep terrain are likely.

Yeah I see western mass and some eastern NY spots supposed to get like 4-6” of rain the next 36 hours. The temperature is down here today but humidity still way up. High tomorrow of 72 with thunderstorms sounds lovely as a little break

Our new landlord who lives downstairs in a two story house is a really nice guy but is 100 percent an alcoholic. Downing Budweiser every time I see him regardless of the day. That’s totally fine because he’s a nice drunk but he has an outside area above our three season pitch and sits out there smoking butts and ripping beers. And while he’s out there just talks to himself and makes random unnecessary noise. Then every time my dog barks because she hears something downstairs he just shouts her name “LUNA” which piques her attention again. A nasty circle while I’m trying to enjoy my own Sunday beer and watch golf.

Really want to do the pool with the kids today but it’s one of those days where it’s so humid that thunderstorms form out of nothing (aka summer in nc) and looks like that is gonna happen soon

Edit: thunder struck just as I hit post where it was sunny 5mins ago

My father in law showed up 2 hours earlier than announced ETA, knocked on the door and set off the dog who woke up the baby, announced “I need the shitter,” pooped for 25 minutes, came out like nothing had happened, sat and tuned his guitar for five minutes and then played Good Morning Little Schoolgirl until my wife told him it was inappropriate for toddlers, fixed our dripping sink, and then promptly got back in the car and drove 2.5 hrs back to Philly

Really want to do the pool with the kids today but it’s one of those days where it’s so humid that thunderstorms form out of nothing (aka summer in nc) and looks like that is gonna happen soon

Edit: thunder struck just as I hit post where it was sunny 5mins ago

We were considering a pool day as well but it looks like a rough line of storms heading our way. Couch and Succesion/The Bear/Ultimatum with the dogs I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back