• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Adderall: all's well that ends, i suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never forget the All-Valley Amateur Dartsapalooza in 1989 when Pankow hit a wigglypoke in the eleventyth frame. The flavins were flyin' fast and furious that day, I'll tell ya!

After I drop off the kid, I’m gonna run all my last errands for the year (post office, doctor’s appt, groceries, dropoff old stuff at Goodwill, haircut). Then tonight is Zoo Lights. I love Zoo Lights.

Then no plans left til Xmas Eve, which is pretty, pretty, pretty nice. Probably play some golf if it warms up. Might test out some dip recipes. Maybe smoke some reefer and play video games.

CMS has school today, but no other days this week. the stupidity of this school system is unmatched.

They actually send out two equally bad school calendars every year for the community to vote on.

That's ridiculous, Biff. Very nice of them to give parents a sense of feigned agency.

WS schools are out all week, so I brought my son with me for all the errands. Daycare, dry cleaners, Bojangles (Cajun Filet w/ pimento cheese, of course), gas station, groceries, Target, and the government operated alcohol store.

Happy Holidays, CT! And for those working: I hope it goes swiftly and uneventfully.

Last day of school here is the 23rd, but we also have to budget for lots of snow days, I reckon.

It's a North American surge not unlike D-Day. David Cameron, after facing 6 match darts was looking down and out about to be swept, and now is one leg away from completing the comeback. Remarkable!

I think I found a brown recluse in my garage:

Whatever it is don’t fuck with it. I got bit by a spider on my asscrack on a camping trip when I was 18, don’t know if it was a yellow sac spider or brown recluse, but it created a big blistery wound that I had to get lanced and take antibiotics for. It took a long time to heal and it left a big scar on my butt where my tailbone is.

My friend Andrew got bit by a brown recluse on his arm and the skin necrotized. Pretty sure he had to have a skin graft.

Whatever it is don’t fuck with it. I got bit by a spider on my asscrack on a camping trip when I was 18, don’t know if it was a yellow sac spider or brown recluse, but it created a big blistery wound that I had to get lanced and take antibiotics for. It took a long time to heal and it left a big scar on my butt where my tailbone is.
more like give you a yellow sac spider

That's ridiculous, Biff. Very nice of them to give parents a sense of feigned agency.

WS schools are out all week, so I brought my son with me for all the errands. Daycare, dry cleaners, Bojangles (Cajun Filet w/ pimento cheese, of course), gas station, groceries, Target, and the government operated alcohol store.

Happy Holidays, CT! And for those working: I hope it goes swiftly and uneventfully.
No Bo Rounds?

match dart? really?
Yes! Needed 50 left to win and thought he needed 40, hit tops, and his opponent won the leg next turn. Then he had a wasp stuck to his back for the next 5 minutes and didn't know it! Still pulled out the match the next leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back