• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: answer 8 easy questions to find out what version of Franklin Gothic best describes you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of our basketball players ever been to the weight room ?

<It's a think piece about a mid level team struggling with their own limitations in the harsh face of competing in the acc.>

Tonight sucks and I want to stew in it but I’m thinking about a healthy ituka and a grown ass Damari and bobi making a hildreth-like jump from freshman to sophomore year and getting pumped about next year because I fucking love our coach

Plus the "nothing burger" Forbes brings in from the portal.

In real time, my ears perked up but I dismissed it.

It’s close.

what else could he have been saying "right there, you've got 3......."

My six year old watched the first half of the game with me last night before he went to bed. He woke up this morning and wanted to watch the second half instead of a Chip and Dale.

Poor kid

Ugh. The last decade of wake spots really hurt my kids interest in watching sports. Oldest used to run around with a wake blanket tied around his neck, Superman style, proclaiming himself to be Jeff Teague.

Now, I can’t get them to even sit and watch for 5 minutes. Youngest still likes to go to FB games, the other two will tolerate 1 game/season.

I remember taking one of them to a bball game in the bz/manning era where we lost to some early season opponent, and not only did we lose, it was just….boring. I remember thinking at the time, “I am actively dissuading them from liking sports.” And didn’t go to another game until last year.

My teenagers really don’t care fir Wake games. They haven’t been to a Wake basketball game in 10 years for obvious reasons. They don’t really care for the football games because they’ve been to games at other places and we keep losing to UNC-CH.

My teenagers really don’t care fir Wake games. They haven’t been to a Wake basketball game in 10 years for obvious reasons. They don’t really care for the football games because they’ve been to games at other places and we keep losing to UNC-CH.
And also because they keep hearing their dad talk shit about Wake sports and how much it sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back