• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Autocracy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of comedy, Dave Attell was in town and we got to go see him last night. Hilarious. Also, surprisingly diminutive.

Your quality of life would improve at least 50% if you didn't run at all.
As our wise commander and chief believes, humans are born with only a finite amount of energy and you shouldn't waste it exercising

But what if your run so that you can get strong and watch TV and eat snacks? Doesn't that kind of balance things out, circle of life and whatnot?

Speaking of comedy, Dave Attell was in town and we got to go see him last night. Hilarious. Also, surprisingly diminutive.

Did he have fun eating a meatloaf dinner at the local diner then browsing the independently owned bookstore then attending the Sadie Hawkins Dance in the Town Square before settling in at the quaint bed and breakfast?

Did he have fun eating a meatloaf dinner at the local diner then browsing the independently owned bookstore then attending the Sadie Hawkins Dance in the Town Square before settling in at the quaint bed and breakfast?

Not sure, but he indicated he likes a lady with a huge bush, so I imagine he found what he was after.

I saw a group of flannel-clad folks horseback riding a dirt road looking at the peak foliage. Bet he was in that group.

As for the grooming habits of Vermonters, I'm only making an assumption. I don't get to be around the nether regions of too many senoritas these days.

I'd be cool to catch Dave Attell. I'm seeing Paula Poundstone tonight.

I was walking to get tacos this morning just before ten and there was a crazy police incident going on caddy corner from my house. Cop cars blocking both ends of the streets, and a bunch of dudes in combat gear with big scary weapons pointed out this house. I watched with a neighbor while they made a couple of guys come out, individually, with their hands up and walk backwards so they could cuff 'em and search them. Then they let them go. The third guy must have been the target, because they left him in handcuffs. I think they were hanging in a vacant/for sale house? Can't find any info on the internet and without paying for a premium RadioReference account or some such thing I can't listen to archived police scanner stuff. Still, pretty crazy stuff.

Strong at an NBA game? That is interesting. Report back !

one of the 3 or 4 times i've ever been strong was at a hockey game.
that was some craziness - more because of the people in the crowd. I felt like I could see every single spectator's face when I turned my head, almost like it was in slow motion but it wasn't in slow motion.

The sergeant rolls up in a Ford Focus (which made me laugh pretty hard) and the neighbor I was standing with asked him what was up and he yelled at us to be quiet because he had to take care of some important police shit. Then he skulked in the bushes for a while. That was it.

Earlier this week, a dude barricaded himself in his house with all his guns, resisting arrest for hours...a stone's throw from our house.

Trump's America, man.

one of the 3 or 4 times i've ever been strong was at a hockey game.
that was some craziness - more because of the people in the crowd. I felt like I could see every single spectator's face when I turned my head, almost like it was in slow motion but it wasn't in slow motion.

This may be your best post ever. Welcome back !

I tend to not do strong out in crowded events anymore because I had like 2 or 3 concerts in a short period of time where I got strong and it was like too strong and I got woozy. Saw the XX at a suuuuper crowded club show and it was like 900 degrees and could not move an inch and I was too strong and it was no bueno. So now I mostly do strong on couch or on porch or by campfire or go for walks with Dog or ride bike.

cheers.
work's been crazy and then I was on vacation and I don't have tapatalk on my phone, so it's been a hot minute that I've had time at a computer to sit down and peruse the boards.

true, but no offense to you guys i'd rather hang out with my family than have my face in my phone on the boards.

New Patton Oswalt is both hilarious and absolutely heart wrenching. I think he's found peace, though, and is actually engaged to someone.

What’s his special? Like stand up or his life or something? I randomly came across him on Instagram and he is indeed engaged.

I was walking to get tacos this morning just before ten and there was a crazy police incident going on caddy corner from my house. Cop cars blocking both ends of the streets, and a bunch of dudes in combat gear with big scary weapons pointed out this house. I watched with a neighbor while they made a couple of guys come out, individually, with their hands up and walk backwards so they could cuff 'em and search them. Then they let them go. The third guy must have been the target, because they left him in handcuffs. I think they were hanging in a vacant/for sale house? Can't find any info on the internet and without paying for a premium RadioReference account or some such thing I can't listen to archived police scanner stuff. Still, pretty crazy stuff.

As HTTD has already said, something similar happened near us. I was in the road home and had to pull over several
times for at least 20 cop cars and one fire truck to go barreling past. The fire truck was because one of the cop cars randomly caught fire. Sounds like quite a shit show.

Earlier this week, a dude barricaded himself in his house with all his guns, resisting arrest for hours...a stone's throw from our house.

Trump's America, man.

Did you look up the guy? Like this grandfatherly looking dude. Bet you won’t hear about HIM on the news in Trumps America. I found him on FB and incidentally he has shared a few MAGA posts. Neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back