• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Autocracy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brasky going for sub-forum domination right now. Is that the new hangover cure?

I've only got a little bit left. Heading out at 2 to go to Winston for the game weekend.

Damn had a lengthy pos rep streak broken by a Razor WFU neg for my "passive aggressive" post on the Illinois thread.

Amex web form for disputing charges not working

Now I gotta call and talk to a damn human what year is it

I disputed a charge from Amazon a couple of months ago because the same amount ($9.61) showed up twice in one day. AMEX immediately credited my account and then I realized later on that it was two legit charges that just happened to be the same price (they had split up a couple of orders into a bunch of smaller ones).

Oops.

I disputed a charge from Amazon a couple of months ago because the same amount ($9.61) showed up twice in one day. AMEX immediately credited my account and then I realized later on that it was two legit charges that just happened to be the same price (they had split up a couple of orders into a bunch of smaller ones).

Oops.

I've gotten a couple of duplicate things from Amazon after UPS said they had delivered but nothing came so I called Amazon thinking it had been stolen, but then the original order shows up a day or 2 later

I don't check my credit card statements very closely. I'd be a good target for credit card theft.

Brasky going for sub-forum domination right now. Is that the new hangover cure?

Apparently that and a massive deuce are the solution. Feeling much better now. Although a third of our students forgetting their online testing log-in that we just reset for them two days ago, is driving me insane.

Pit Parents, do your student's future teachers a solid and teach them some common sense. And also how to stay silent and seated for more than 2 minutes.

I purposely set up this test for today so that I could have a post-concert chill Friday. This is not cool.

Work Amex was the only reason I saw it come expense report time

Wife looks at bank/credit stuff all the time, I basically never do

Oops.

Hmmm, did you call and admit your mistake?

Or are you a CROOK

AmEx has always been great about either calling me (old days) or sending me notification through their app (new hotness).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back