• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Autocracy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the drinks that utilize it but i feel undue pressure to properly utilize the seasoning throughout the drink.

Agree with both you and Numbers. This pressure often leads the romantic bartender to create a poor Quality drink.

I usually enjoy a simple whiskey when I'm on the road.

The only thing I like seasoned on the rim is a margarita.
Mayyybe a bloody, but it's not necessary.

Ultimate first world problem. My fucking batteries died on my ceiling fan remote and there is no way to power it on manually. I’ve downloaded like 6 apps and none of the gd things work. I hate sleeping with no fan. Bout to download a ceiling fan noise app and crank the AC.

Ceiling fan remote? How short are you?

Ultimate first world problem. My fucking batteries died on my ceiling fan remote and there is no way to power it on manually. I’ve downloaded like 6 apps and none of the gd things work. I hate sleeping with no fan. Bout to download a ceiling fan noise app and crank the AC.

The obvious solution is that you and bmoneywife take turns standing on ladder and spinning ceiling fan by hand. You can work in shifts while the other one sleeps. You're welcome.

I hate our ceiling fan with a remote. I’d rather it just come ready for 2 switches.

Do you guys ever get strong whilst having a cold? Not my favorite thing, feel it makes phlegm and snot worse, but a penny for your thoughts.

Last night while watching a sunset over the sea bongs got a man drink and I got a lady drink. Free your minds!

Upon finishing your drinks, which one of these did you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back