• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Autocracy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been banging this guy for 6 months and I guess he's my boyfriend now but its pretty awkward because I didn't tell all my friends "yo I am banging this dude" and now I gotta be like "Oh yeah, meet my boyfriend, we've been together for half a year".

This cannot go unappreciated. :clap:

Deets much appreciated, but ITK couldn't you just tell people that you've been "hanging for awhile" and just started dating recently

Deets much appreciated, but ITK couldn't you just tell people that you've been "hanging for awhile" and just started dating recently

I think this is the only way to go.

Anybody else bothered that the press is referring to Baptist churchgoers at parishioners ? Baptist churches don't have parishes in any historical sense of the word. Expanding the use of the word parishioner to anyone who attends any church decays the meaning behind the founding of less centralized churches. Just more lazy fake news from the drive-by media.

No.

Refresh me on the metric please

Home Run:

1 RBI - sex, coitus, P in V
2 RBI - P in V + finger or toy or plug in deuce (his or her)
3 RBI - P in V + external finish on or about face
4 RBI - rocking the deuce

Keep Netflix's "House of Cards" running with Kevin James replacing Kevin Spacey

smjCnVXDYhPTBgU-800x450-noPad.jpg

do the right thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back