• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not inaccurate.

I got flamed for calling him a retard, but the dude is legit dumb at life. Amazing rapper and musician, but fuck me, just a royal idiot.

I read that he has type 1 bipolar disorder which can come with extreme emotion dysregulation, delusions of grandeur and hallucinations of sorts, not mental retardation.

Apartment residents are still paying their rent, full or partial share, at an 80.4% rate by November 6 of 2020. That's up 1 percentage point from October 6, 2020, and down only 1.1 percentage points from November 6, 2019. Those are National Multifamily Housing Council Rent Payment Tracker numbers for 11.5 million professionally manage units. LA is off about 6.2 percentage points annually though.

I read that he has type 1 bipolar disorder which can come with extreme emotion dysregulation, delusions of grandeur and hallucinations of sorts, not mental retardation.

I'm not trying to die on this hill, but the way that man acted on the JRE was not a result of bipolar disorder mood shifts. People with bipolar disorder are not categorically idiots. Kanye West is categorically an idiot who happens to be an amazing rapper.

Frankly, it's difficult for me to understand how someone can be so musically talented and have near zero communication skills or the ability to self-regulate for more than 5 minutes.

I'm not trying to die on this hill, but the way that man acted on the JRE was not a result of bipolar disorder mood shifts. People with bipolar disorder are not categorically idiots. Kanye West is categorically an idiot who happens to be an amazing rapper.

Frankly, it's difficult for me to understand how someone can be so musically talented and have near zero communication skills or the ability to self-regulate for more than 5 minutes.

In ability to self regulate, you say...?

I am not saying he isn’t dumb, but I am saying that many of his so called dumb decisions and bizarre behaviors are probably attributable to his bipolar disorder and not mental retardation. Bipolar’s hallmark is “difficult to understand.”

Kanye's stupidity has been enabled. He's playing a part and nobody calls him on his bullshit because he's talented and has a bunch of money. See: Donald Trump.

For the record, Kanye is a relatively mediocre rapper and lyricist. He's just the most exceptional producer that hip hop has ever seen.

Ben Shapiro is really concerned with Harry Styles's masculinity. Is Ben Shapiro masculine? He seems a wispy little fellow.

Ben Shapiro is really concerned with Harry Styles's masculinity. Is Ben Shapiro masculine? He seems a wispy little fellow.

Ben Shapiro is a dwarf. He is the guy that talks a bunch of shit and lets his friend get punched in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back