• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of those things where I am not sure who the target audience is.

I enjoy the nostalgia of Saved By The Bell, and I might even be curious to see "Where are they now?" in the sense of the fake world of the show. But I'd rather just watch reruns of the old show.

Will a younger audience give a shit?

Kind of like Full(er) House, except I hated the original and sure as shit don't watch now.

i mean, i'm not going to watch it but this looks a lot better than Fuller House

Hey, so I ran my first sub 6 minute mile in forever last night because something rustled in the dark cornfield that I was running past and I was convinced that I was gonna get pulled into the corn and murdered. My splits were 8:25, 8:04, 5:49, 7:42, 9:15. That was some amazing motivation.

Also, if you'd like me to wear some sort of creepy scarecrow outfit for the Tough Mudder, I can do that. But I'd likely only be able to keep up that pace for about half a mile or so.

Mako getting in runner shape in case he finds a time machine to take him back to circa 2000 so he can have gay sex with D'Angelo since he missed out on it the first time and there are no good looking fit black males in his area on Grindr.

I would also be shocked if old SBTB reruns hold up better than eps of this new thing tbh

What are y'all's plans for Halloween?

Taking the kids around to a few neighbors and family members' houses and carving another pumpkin since we got way too much Halloween spirit and carved the first one about 2 weeks ago. It disintegrated on our porch. We were gonna all dress up like like Frozen characters(I had to be lame-ass Kristoff) but the 2yo threw a shit fit and wouldn't wear her Anna costume so now she's gonna be stuffed into a 1yo Minnie Mouse costume, the 5yo is Elsa, the wife is repurposing her old Ariel costume and I get to be the most badass Disney character ever, Gaston.

Then after they go to bed I'm gonna watch Halloween and drink bourbon until I can't feel feelings anymore.

Accountability partners help with all that, and if you can find a workout buddy or group that pushes you, that's the best scenario. My workout times are so fucked because of kids(either 4:30 a.m. or 8:30 p.m.) that I almost always work out alone. I miss the camraderie and competition of having people to workout with.

the problem with accountability partners is when they get all up in your face when you're trying to sleep in

ah yes, the good old "i apologize if you were offended" apology

i mean, i'm not going to watch it but this looks a lot better than Fuller House

Agreed, but it was the closest example I could think of in terms of a reboot.

I feel most hurt for Lark Voorhies, who didn't even get asked. Apparently, she's upset as well. No idea how Dustin Diamond feels.

there is a halloween parade in my neighborhood but they are ticketing it to keep numbers down for safety (free tickets, but online registration)

we tried to register for the infant/toddler time slot but it was full

there are some awesome houses decorated in petworth, man, people must have spent hundreds if not thousands on these decorations

It does not give me a lot of faith in society to see the struggle with toxic masculinity on this thread because half of all men are far dumber than this.

lol, in response to the rep I just got from creamy:

1.) being close to gay people doesn't give you the right to use terms associated with them pejoratively, *even if* they don't seem to mind you don't so

2.) as an admitted trump voter, you probably don't get to point to whatever social activism you do as proof that you don't hold bigoted views, but hey, good on you for donating to the salvation army or whatever the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back