• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
My value in basketball is purely Jamaal Levy esque rebounding and protecting the rim. I'm a 99 lb weakling, but I've got ups and a moderate midrange.

Can you give me a freebie here? I don't wanna take the time to put together a rimjob joke.

You're probably just too swole from all that lifting.

Once you step up that yoga regimen, you'll be quick as a cat in no time.

Just kidding, that shit never comes back. You're old.

He spoke the truth and they hated him for it.

Didn’t we have a who was the best baller thread on here at one point. I wonder who was the most dominant poster in their prime, and who would be the best player right now.

I've always been trash at basketball. I dominated a 60+ year old man in a 1 on 1 pickup last week. Probably my only win.

Soccer, I used to be good. Not quite college team good, but close. Now? Fat. So. Fucking. Fat. and slow.

Yeah. Having kids in my mid 30's helped with my focus on staying healthy and fit. That, and potential retirement in my early 50's. Keep your eye on the prize and be healthy and thin enough to enjoy that shit. Also, vanity helps as well.

Yeah. Having kids in my mid 30's helped with my focus on staying healthy and fit. That, and potential retirement in my early 50's. Keep your eye on the prize and be healthy and thin enough to enjoy that shit. Also, vanity helps as well.

There's a reason I like to get my cheeks nestled between your hot buns. Keep killin' it.

Agree with all of this... Except the retiring in the early 50s thing. That shit ain't happening.

Another helpful thing is having a wife that works out like a fiend and is always there to let you know when you're slipping. Constant threats about leaving if I ever get fat, along with the ridicule about how I am 6 years older than her and therefore closer to death are also fun.

i've never really wanted to be a lawyer except i do often want to know how realistic legal procedurals are

like "how to get away with murder" where a hotshot defense lawyer and law professor employs her best law students to help her win high profile cases or the good wife, shows like that

also i wish i made $500,000

Agree with all of this... Except the retiring in the early 50s thing. That shit ain't happening.

Another helpful thing is having a wife that works out like a fiend and is always there to let you know when you're slipping. Constant threats about leaving if I ever get fat, along with the ridicule about how I am 6 years older than her and therefore closer to death are also fun.

I like to imagine myself as a healthy, vibrant man at the weddings of my unborn grandchildren. Then I run the numbers as to how old I may be at those events. 75 is realistically the minimum age; could be 85, who knows. That helps keep things in perspective.

i've never really wanted to be a lawyer except i do often want to know how realistic legal procedurals are

like "how to get away with murder" where a hotshot defense lawyer and law professor employs her best law students to help her win high profile cases or the good wife, shows like that

also i wish i made $500,000

YOU HAVE 54,362 POSTS !!

THERE THERE MILLENNIAL !

I like to imagine myself as a healthy, vibrant man at the weddings of my unborn grandchildren. Then I run the numbers as to how old I may be at those events. 75 is realistically the minimum age; could be 85, who knows. That helps keep things in perspective.

Jesus, I've never thought of that. The only way I'll see my grandkids get married is if I live to be over 100. And at that point, I figure they'll be wheeling me around no matter how many push-ups I can crank out these days. (It's a lot though, just so you know)

I'd just like to be there for my kids to get married and have kids of their own... So 65-75, I'd say. And yeah, to be dancing and all of that. "Wow, Kelsey's dad is still a stud at 70! And his new 30 year old wife is smoking hot!"

why so bernie can just tax it all?

giphy.gif

One, two, three, four, one, two

Let me tell you how it will be
There's one for you, nineteen for me
'Cause I'm the taxman, yeah, I'm the taxman

Should five per cent appear too small
Be thankful I don't take it all
If you drive a car, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold, I'll tax the heat
If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet

Don't ask me what I want it for
(Ah ah, Mr. Wilson)
If you don't want to pay some more

Going to Vegas this weekend for dart tournament and McGregor fight is tomorrow night, would nosebleeds be fun seats for a UFC fight?

Going to Vegas this weekend for dart tournament and McGregor fight is tomorrow night, would nosebleeds be fun seats for a UFC fight?

Can you still get comped? Call one of your old buddies, I bet they can get you in.

The dart guys may have someone.

Going to the comedy club around the corner tomorrow night. They have a thing where they don't tell you who will be there. Anthony Jeselnik showed up for one. Gabriel Iglesias was at another. For tomorrow, all they are saying is two SNL people will be part of the show. I'd guess that Melissa Villasenor will be one of them as she has played there in the past few months.

I can assure you no one at this dart tournament has a free Conor Mcgregor ufc hookup

Touche :)

How about your old buddies or the concierge at the hotel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back