• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
where-the-hell-am-i-where-am-i.gif

Speaking of wives, I realized today as I watching a Snail Mail video, and I'm not sure how to phrase this in a non-Creepy Rico cures a goth kid sort of way, that I always was attracted to and dated the non-traditionally beautiful, indie, hipster whatever sort of female and then I married the complete antithesis of this type.

lol same here exactly. Think the only common traits for me is that my wife is tall and has a calm demeanor, she was the very first blonde cheerleader type that I ever asked on a date.

I remember working at a school bookstore once and asking a girl out that had a bunch of colorful skull tattoos.

Who pays $25/month to those NIL clubs posted of the cfb thread? None of the ones posted are even close to their goal.

It’s great that when I set my alarm slightly earlier to fit in a longer workout, early dentist appt etc my body panics and wakes me up every hour throughout the night to make sure I don’t oversleep.

This is always what I do when I have an early tee time for a tournament (especially one where I have to drive 90+ minutes to get to), guaranteed to wake up 2-3 times during the middle of the night and usually 5-10 minutes before the actual alarm goes off.

Speaking of wives, I realized today as I watching a Snail Mail video, and I'm not sure how to phrase this in a non-Creepy Rico cures a goth kid sort of way, that I always was attracted to and dated the non-traditionally beautiful, indie, hipster whatever sort of female and then I married the complete antithesis of this type.

rs_1024x759-210126074200-1024-Rachael-Leigh-Cook-Freddie-Prinze-Jr-Shes-All-That-Beach-Overalls-Glasses-1999-012621.jpg

I remember working at a school bookstore once and asking a girl out that had a bunch of colorful skull tattoos.

In my mind I like the blonde, girl next door, cheerleader type. Every relationship is with the crazy brunette that is tatted up and will probably kill me in my sleep.

Is it weird how excited I get when I order something online and it ships from far away and I track its progress?

I like to picture my package enjoying its ride across the country to get to my door.

Aug 25 - Thu
12:50 AM
Arrived at Facility
Doraville, GA

12:14 AM
Departed from Facility
Atlanta, GA

Aug 24 - Wed
9:47 PM
Arrived at Facility
Atlanta, GA

4:31 PM
Departed from Facility
Nashville, TN

4:03 PM
Arrived at Facility
Nashville, TN

8:17 AM
Departed from Facility
Hodgkins, IL

4:14 AM
Arrived at Facility
Hodgkins, IL

Aug 23 - Tue
9:22 PM
Departed from Facility
Eagan, MN

8:06 PM
Origin Scan
Eagan, MN

1:52 PM
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.

I ordered something from Amazon at 8:18 AM and it was delivered to my house at 10:04 AM. Didn't pay extra or anything, there was just a free option for same day delivery. Feels kind of icky. Something had to be exploited for that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back