• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCLXIV: Mrs. Mako Foot Photos on Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Publishers will still “gatekeep” tho in the sense of deeming what is worth publishing in their respective journals, they just won’t charge people to read the work. They’ll just end up charging more to publish there.

True, but despite access to almost unlimited resources I still come across shit that I want to read that’s not accessible. Lots of ways around that but any little bit helps.

hell yeah i don't need an umbrella. if i start to get wet i just imagine this is how mako's mom must feel when i walk in

Or how you feel afterwards during your walk of shame? Sorry, walk of shame isn't accurate. Stride of pride? Its wild.

Now this is a valid question. Obviously the attraction is magnified because I dig the music but I don't think that's entirely it. A lot of it probably stems from my high school experience where I played sports and hung out with the douchebag jocks because of perception but really wanted to be running around with the disaffected, sees through all the bullshit early crowd and then somehow I ended up being a high school coach and married the type of woman(who I am very happy with and love very much) that my stupid high school friends would've expected me to marry.
All of this makes perfect sense.

Have you ever read "Normal People". Same thing, basically, sort of

why don't they make the planes out of the black box stuff ?????

I'm pretty sure we could both ride the following:

Why did the bicycle fall over?

Because it was to tired.

(Debate which "2/two/too/to" is the correct to for the joke there)

I think "too tired" is correct for this joke

"to" was the only incorrect choice

What bullion is that good that you’re shipping it cross country?

trying to understand the early graduation pertinence to this story

In my head it made sense because i) I was on my way to work and ii) wasn’t really concerned what the parking management guy thought since I was no longer a student, but that was omitted.

I am very tired.

i just saw the term "mixed-weight relationship" on twitter and that's it for me for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back