• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
those look like crabby fries, plama

the only acceptable crinkles, cause they're absolutely coated in old bay and served with cheese, and destined to kill you if you eat too many

those look like crabby fries, plama

the only acceptable crinkles, cause they're absolutely coated in old bay and served with cheese, and destined to kill you if you eat too many

yeah. you're still getting the gross, doughy interior

also, boardwalk fries are right next to crinkle cut

people on NextDoor posting b/c they're not sure what to do with a dead bird

how the fuck did you buy a house?

It’s great how boomers and stay at home spouses tend to use it as a extension of their Facebook. Thanks for letting everyone know you appreciate the police Bob. Karen if your son ends up having to wear a mask in school next year he will be fine. Dont you people have folks to interact with in real life?

I'm having conch fritter cravings. I don't know if they are good or if its that you eat them on vacation which makes them good, but those and some hushpuppies right now sound awesome.

tumblr_pav6hsaAb81xu26dyo1_250.gif

I'm having conch fritter cravings. I don't know if they are good or if its that you eat them on vacation which makes them good, but those and some hushpuppies right now sound awesome.

that's one of those dishes that's 100% about the setting. if I got them at some restaurant in the Northeast in winter it wouldn't nearly have the resonance as having them by the water in the Keys.

80x deacs must consume a lot of brain power to have all that basketball minutiae on instant recall. Were we even any good back then?

that's one of those dishes that's 100% about the setting. if I got them at some restaurant in the Northeast in winter it wouldn't nearly have the resonance as having them by the water in the Keys.

I would say Lobster also falls into that category. Lobster at the seashore or at a beach house in the summer great. Lobster at a restaurant in November in Nevada, not the same.

I would say Lobster also falls into that category. Lobster at the seashore or at a beach house in the summer great. Lobster at a restaurant in November in Nevada, not the same.

yeah I pretty much never want some asshole regular restaurant's interpretation of a lobster roll. I want to be at a shack in Maine or Connecticut sitting at a picnic table.

Makes me want to go back to Turks and Caicos (not my picture, but pretty sure we sat at that table)

Conch-Shack-Stock-Photo-Resize.jpg

I fucking LOVE conch fritters. But the idea of eating them not in the Caribbean, or conch in general is weird to me. Lobster is different tho.

I can smash a quality lobster roll or some crab legs anytime anywhere.

The lobster roll foodtruck on Rainy street in Austin is slap city.

people on NextDoor posting b/c they're not sure what to do with a dead bird

how the fuck did you buy a house?

I haven't logged into NextDoor in like 3 years.

I have always put dead shit in a trash bag and throw it in the bin, or toss it into the vacant lot above my house and let the lord deal with it. Not even sure if that is the SOP, dont really care.

Makes me want to go back to Turks and Caicos (not my picture, but pretty sure we sat at that table)

Conch-Shack-Stock-Photo-Resize.jpg

Was just there, one table behind that, over Memorial Day. Awesome spot. A bit touristy sure, but just an epic vibe. They had a local jazz saxophone/singer dude there when we went for a late lunch. Rum punch by the pitcher is dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back