• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread CCXLIV: eceteras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strap the fuck in, hoss. I've got 3 boys and 1 girl. It'd be easier if I had just 5 boys.

or a couple of condoms

Guess what, if you're landing at a hub, damn near everyone has a connecting flight, and every person on the plane is in a hurry whether they do or not. Wait your turn.

damn right. i hate that ish.

Wife and I just ordered 2 more drinks and decided to walk the mile home from the restaurant to the condo. Good times. At least we brought the stroller.

Birdman I wish you were here to tell me what all these badass Florida birds are I’m seeing right now. Perhaps there is a life beyond the Great Blue Heron.

Birdman I wish you were here to tell me what all these badass Florida birds are I’m seeing right now. Perhaps there is a life beyond the Great Blue Heron.

Now I feel like I have accomplished something with my life.

Think I might’ve had the worst person next to me on my second flight. He was incredibly needy to the flight attendants then he whips out a bucket of hot wings and goes to town on them, stinking up the whole area of the plane. Had his arm all up in my space and sat spread eagle the whole flight. Then when we land he was incredibly antsy to get off and asked if I could move and I’m just sitting there like buddy that’s not how planes work but ok. He got two rows up before he got blocked which was nice to see.

He should be put on the do not fly list, then executed.

Guess what, if you're landing at a hub, damn near everyone has a connecting flight, and every person on the plane is in a hurry whether they do or not. Wait your turn.

I swear when I was a kid they would ask everyone to stay seated if a passenger or 2 had a tight connection, so they could get off first. Of course I am talking back when there was smoking and people didn't dress like trash for flights.

I swear when I was a kid they would ask everyone to stay seated if a passenger or 2 had a tight connection, so they could get off first. Of course I am talking back when there was smoking and people didn't dress like trash for flights.

You are old as shit and I love it.

They still do this sometimes but people are dicks and don't abide.

If they announced names people would probably be cooler about it.

If the airline gave a shit about passengers making their connections they’d hold the other flight for two fucking minutes and help passengers navigate quickly through the terminal.

My in-laws volunteered their services to wallpaper the nursery this week, unexpectedly, this also happened to be the week where our stuff got off the slow boat and arrived at our house. Last night at 6 an 18 wheeler pulled up and the guy asked if he could unload our stuff. Also he was by himself, this is the stuff ulcers are made of.

Officially a girl dad. Baby Girl born at 2:07 AM. Mom and baby doing great.

The whole “no visitors” because of Covid thing is kind of nice.

Congratulations my guy

Good luck and get as much sleep as you can now. Although since you’ve been through it you already know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back