• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the impossible whopper was totally good. Definitely doesn't taste like a whopper, but I think it's a pretty amazing meat substitute. That said, if I want a meatless burger I would prefer a true veggie burger.

I thought the impossible whopper was totally good. Definitely doesn't taste like a whopper, but I think it's a pretty amazing meat substitute. That said, if I want a meatless burger I would prefer a true veggie burger.

yeah I like just regular veggie burgers. there's a restaurant by my office that has a great one. doesn't taste like meat but is a good sandwich on its own.

yeah I like just regular veggie burgers. there's a restaurant by my office that has a great one. doesn't taste like meat but is a good sandwich on its own.

I don’t think impossible burger want to be in competition with veggie burgers, they are trying to be an animal free “meat” and are hoping that people who like meat and real burgers will switch. My wife wants to be a vegetarian but really misses eating steak and burgers (they admittedly taste delicious) so the occasional impossible burger fills that craving a bit. We get it from Publix and I’ve made burgers, meatloaf, sloppy joes and spaghetti sauce, all pretty tasty.

I don’t think impossible burger want to be in competition with veggie burgers, they are trying to be an animal free “meat” and are hoping that people who like meat and real burgers will switch. My wife wants to be a vegetarian but really misses eating steak and burgers (they admittedly taste delicious) so the occasional impossible burger fills that craving a bit. We get it from Publix and I’ve made burgers, meatloaf, sloppy joes and spaghetti sauce, all pretty tasty.

agreed - i can fool my kids when it's appropriately seasoned.

Since the election I wake up most mornings, check the news, and then find myself in a murderous rage where I want to decapitate the prominent enablers of our 45th president. I normally calm down like five mins later, but damn is this a fairly common occurrence now. And I've never even been in a fist fight.

Is this the anger and blood thirst that people get from watching FoxNews and OAN all day? Because I think I kind of get how this endless new cycle turns you into a psychopath.

do you actually want to fight or do you feel like you want to fight

do you actually want to fight or do you feel like you want to fight

I don't want to fight them. I want to citizens arrest them along with a mob and then cut their heads off with a guillotine. Or at the very least set all their homes on fire.

I want revolutionary justice. Can you imagine the catharsis of watching Lindsey Graham's head separate from his body and roll off the chopping block to the ground.

QONVIyz.gif

Last edited:
i kinda just wish we had 1/100th of the revolutionary spirit of a country like france

they light cars on fire and shit if the govt even thinks of fucking with their 20 hr workweek or whatever

we have had 200k+ ppl die because it was unthinkable to even temporarily stop gap implement another social welfare program, and nobody gives a shit

i kinda just wish we had 1/100th of the revolutionary spirit of a country like france

they light cars on fire and shit if the govt even thinks of fucking with their 20 hr workweek or whatever

we have had 200k+ ppl die because it was unthinkable to even temporarily stop gap implement another social welfare program, and nobody gives a shit

I know, for all the bluster about liberty and freedom America is really just a giant collection of cowards who do what the rich people tell them to do.

show me a dude with a "don't tread on me" flag and i'll show you a guy that licks his boss's boot so hard

in guatemala their president proposed budget cuts to education and health spending and protestors set their Congress building on fire

obama went to flint and was like mmmm this water is delicious if it's good enough for me it's good enough for you shits

what do ya'll think about tipping at subway/fastfood restaurants? At the subway closest to my work the card machine actually prompts you for a tip before it will let you pay.

It’s ok to eat fish because they don’t have any feelings

Also, I am daydrunk on a Monday. Don’t ever entertain a teacher complaining to you about how stressful our jobs are or how little we get paid. Because we can get day drunk at the beach on a rando 70 degree day in November.

if anyone wants to bring their car to charlotte i'll set it on fire. VIVE LE REVOLUTION!

I know, for all the bluster about liberty and freedom America is really just a giant collection of cowards who do what the rich people tell them to do.

less cowardice, more an extremely powerful juridico-politico-economic construct (ex. "death by fine," "vote !", "the real world") + entertainment imaginary (ad-driven, attention-hungry news media) that establishes and maintains a bonkers level of social control

general lack of knowledge/imagination about alternatives to the system (Fisher's "capitalist realism") maybe the most important part of the whole thing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back