• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also remember swapping CD collections with my roommate and ripping them to our respective computers. Feels like a lifetime ago in so many ways :(

I also remember swapping CD collections with my roommate and ripping them to our respective computers. Feels like a lifetime ago in so many ways :(

That and iTunes used to have a feature where you could access the iTunes libraries of anyone else on the same network and download to your computer. Was a goldmine in the dorms.

That and iTunes used to have a feature where you could access the iTunes libraries of anyone else on the same network and download to your computer. Was a goldmine in the dorms.

Oh shit you’re right, that was fantastic. Great recall.

Wake also gave students access to some streaming service called like Cdigix. Anyone remember that?

not an itunes feature, but a software called mytunes that you had to download, i'm pretty sure

I have sleep paralysis episodes like 5-7 times a week on average I would say. It FUCKING sucks. After awhile you learn how to deal with it but the auditory, visual, and physical hallucinations can be extremely heavy sometimes.
Yeah, bro, me too. Fucking the worst. Almost every night.

Weirdly, I've had fewer since I cut my thermostat down to 60° at night.

How many players on the b-ball roster could you name along with their year?

I think I got 3 (Massoud, Neath, sophomore; Muscius, junior)

I used to think knight was the poster with whom my tastes were most opposed then tigerswood started posting more

I agree, thankfully. We can be e-friends, but I'm not sure we'd enjoy each other's company if you'd rather be listening to Digable Planets (?!?!) on a Lake Michigan shoreline than chillin' with some Hootie on a NC/SC beach.

And it's weird, because I bet we might know each other in real life given our backgrounds/upbringings.

Got to see Noel play it with his new band at Governor’s Ball 7-8 years ago. They were not a big attraction and I didn’t really know their stuff, so I rolled up late and just happen to hear them close with it. Which surprised me since I’d heard he wouldn’t play Oasis songs. One of the coolest concert moments I’ve ever had.

Was definitely standing next to you. Have a video of this moment somewhere.

Chat Thread: Hootie & The Blowfish = Alternative to Music !!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Was definitely standing next to you. Have a video of this moment somewhere.

Ok, couldn’t remember if that was the year we went together. The video I took of it is one of my earliest IGs.

BIG moment, and we had a great spot because it wasn’t super crowded.

Ok, couldn’t remember if that was the year we went together. The video I took of it is one of my earliest IGs.

BIG moment, and we had a great spot because it wasn’t super crowded.

Many bud lite tall boys were consumed

Hey. We’re up 30 at halftime and actually look like we’ve been coached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back