• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cheatin' TKory !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dakotas, Rhode Island, and Indiana are the only three states that I'd least like to live in before Florida. Florida is America's trash can. Except for the Keys. I could live in the Keys. But Everglades north is one giant sewer of the worst America has to offer.

Obviously there are exceptions, and plenty of fine people living there, but way too many deplorables.

This is a bad take. It’s not worse than a bolo tie and a short sleeve button down but it’s close.

I forgot about Montana. Would maybe move out there. Would like some land but I have no clue what stuff goes for out there.

Who’s had the peanut butter whiskey Skrewball? Is it good? Overpowering with PB flavor?

Who’s had the peanut butter whiskey Skrewball? Is it good? Overpowering with PB flavor?

I like it but I like peanut butter and sweet stuff. I also just tried it mixed with a chocolate liqueur and it was pretty sublime for a dessert-kind-of drink...

In Homeward Bound 2, Will Sasso plays a pizza delivery guy for a pizza company called Sasso’s Pizza

Peanut butter flavored whiskey? I'm confused. Not in a good way. I guess sweet baby jesus is a good idea too? Can't do it.

My wife and kids left for thanksgiving week at her parents’ this morning. I had two biscuits from biscuitville for breakfast and now having a burger and beer for lunch. RIP me.

tag: BBD loves meat

I had the strangest urge last night to buy bulk dried rice, corn, and beans. Like, this impending sense of doom. Went so far as to google how much it would cost to get like 300 lbs. of the stuff. Turns out, it's cheap as shit and lasts forever.

Why am I this way? What the fuck is wrong with me?

Shouldn't have sold me your bullion. I'll be able to barter for my goods.

Picking to live in FL over CA is mind boggling to me.

0% state tax vs >9%. The droughts and wildfires are making CA way less appealing. Though it's December and I don't need a coat.

i have never spread hay but have spread a lot of pine needles and other mulches. Going to have the three teenagers spread mulch in a week or so

One of my freshmen just asked me "Were you born on a highway", and I was like "no, why" and she said "Well that's where most accidents happen" and I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna go ahead and give her an A for the entire semester because that was a badass way to start my morning.

One of my freshmen just asked me "Were you born on a highway", and I was like "no, why" and she said "Well that's where most accidents happen" and I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna go ahead and give her an A for the entire semester because that was a badass way to start my morning.

God damn. Savage.

On an email chain with a dude whose last name is Bhole. Trying to determine if he’s T or L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back