• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water spout just ripped down the harbor here In Red Hook. Gonna need more Rums. Storm has shifted south tho, we gonna ride this one out on the water.

Water spout just ripped down the harbor here In Red Hook. Gonna need more Rums. Storm has shifted south tho, we gonna ride this one out on the water.

Stay safe man. Shoot me a text later with some pics of the disaster. Give your balls a tug.

Feels like Lil' Bow Wow, and then Bow Wow, just didn't have a good initial handle on the longevity of his popularity and fame.

I bet not a day goes by where (grown man) Bow Wow doesn't just put his head in his hands and lament the short-sightedness of his decision.

i just remember my german 1 book having Wie Gehts! on the cover and like...why the exclamation point instead of question mark?

Skinnier and some beat feet. Good times but Maryland and the first part of pa are not my fave parts of the trail so far. I see y’all didn’t fix this Coronavirus thing while I was gone.

I love that Letterkenny has become so much more mainstream since it went to Hulu.

I know LK is an acquired taste but it's one of the more unique comedies out there right now. My wife and I crushed out the series in a couple weeks. The alliteration scenes are epic. Really am looking forward to another season. Katie is a strong character too. Can't quite figure out what I appreciates about er'

Last edited:
Skinnier and some beat feet. Good times but Maryland and the first part of pa are not my fave parts of the trail so far. I see y’all didn’t fix this Coronavirus thing while I was gone.

A simple "not so bad" would've been sufficient, but you'll get there.

I very much dig the main Letterkenny cast and storylines, but some of the secondary characters and bits are among the worst on TV

the seasons where they played senior hockey and did the around-the-locker room bit was the most agonizingly unfunny television I let myself sit through

almost gave up on the show because of it

I very much dig the main Letterkenny cast and storylines, but some of the secondary characters and bits are among the worst on TV

the seasons where they played senior hockey and did the around-the-locker room bit was the most agonizingly unfunny television I let myself sit through

almost gave up on the show because of it

I've only watched the first 5 episodes and I can't quite figure out the universe of the show - does it get better after the first season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back