• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCVI: We the Posters, In Order to Form a More Perfect Board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of Kevin Costner did you know he poured $100 million of his own money to make a FOUR PART movie about the American West and the first two parts are coming out this year?

I'll be there opening day

Hello, ogboards.com 10.0 users! I have some exciting news to share with you today. We have just added a new emoji reaction to our platform: the SUPERLIKE! 🎩

The SUPERLIKE is a special way to show your appreciation and admiration for a post or a comment that you really love. It is more powerful and expressive than a regular like, and it will make the author of the post or comment feel extra special. The SUPERLIKE is also a great way to support your favorite content creators and encourage them to keep posting amazing stuff.

To use the SUPERLIKE, you just need to click on the top hat icon next to the like button. You use as many SUPERLIKEs as you want per day, but overuse of the SUPERLIKE devalues their inherent worth, so choose wisely.

The SUPERLIKE is a fun and rewarding way to interact with the ogboards.com community and show your appreciation for the content you enjoy. We hope you will love this new feature and use it often. Thank you for being part of ogboards.com and happy SUPERLIKING! 🎩

now that reddit has laid the groundwork for this, our RSMR will be critical to our respective shares of the IPO proceeds once we go public, so be sure to be thoughtful with your likes and superlikes; hammer Biff with negreps all you like

I thinks it because they both had minor mullets in the 80s and Mad Max and Water World were post apocalyptic dystopian movies but inversed.
I think Costner's hair was too long on the front and sides and too overall luscious to be called a mullet

SS_RobinHood.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back