• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCVI: We the Posters, In Order to Form a More Perfect Board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
These tiers will actually operate as an inverse of how important you see yourself while traveling. So not even ranked are consultants with sales only a few tiers away.

Peter Millar is tier 1, but tiers are compounded by company tier, the precheck tier system will be built upon a network of interlocking tiers whose synergy will determine final tier status.

This is a Large fry these days ?

2dacef678f4aef073666eb3db68441cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peter Millar is tier 1, but tiers are compounded by company tier, the precheck tier system will be built upon a network of interlocking tiers whose synergy will determine final tier status.

Oh fuck yeah I get to skip security screening altogether.

Not only are you eating McDonald’s it appears you are eating in a McDonald’s.

I prefer eating fast food inside so you can spread the fries out on the tray for optimal salt distribution and ketchup consumption.

Feeling emboldened by my completely normal bloodwork and only slight liver damage after 25 years of treating my body like shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back