• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DCCVI: We the Posters, In Order to Form a More Perfect Board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of these guys has to be is sleeping with someone else’s girlfriend, right?

these vibes are so bad lol

Oh definitely

I’m drinking a beer at the tail end of happy hour

Life is fine tbh

Also, please win credibly CORCH

I genuinely don’t understand what happened after the Duke game. This doesn’t even look like the same group of guys.

Pretty depressing

At this point, even I am wondering if Forbes can take us to the mountain top. Maybe being a great coach is about more than looking good in a Cousin Eddie ear flap hat :(

We already beat this team by 30. It’s truly insane. I defy anyone to explain this season.

We already beat this team by 30. It’s truly insane. I defy anyone to explain this season.
most ACC teams every season have the potential to be occasionally great. It’s consistency that sets apart good programs from middling programs.

or maybe some teams improve over the course of the year and others, like us, were never that great to begin with

Damn New Anthem closing their Raleigh tap room and it sounds like the overall business is struggling. That’s a bummer. Guess I need to buy more beer.
They probably expanded way too fast if we are being honest. I generally really like their stuff though.

Also I feel responsible because I was probably responsible for drinking 1-2 4-packs a week before I started therapy. So there goes a significant chunk of their retail business 😂 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back