• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread DIVine: There's more than one answer to this chat thread, pointing me in a crooked line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeacInVermont

Reaction score
1334197.jpg

Since we had a 2.5 flight delay yesterday, I was able to watch the recent German remake of All Quiet on the Western front. Amazing adaptation of the book IMO.

yeah, i liked it (and i love the book) but smart people said it's terrible. i don't get it.

among b-list rappers, does anyone post-y2k have a better top two singles than twista with overnight celebrity and slow jamz?

Holy shit this kids are pissed af at Nora but just letting Torvald off the hook. And they're yelling at me for defending her. Like being vicious about it.

yeah, i liked it (and i love the book) but smart people said it's terrible. i don't get it.
I'd rather be dumb and appreciate good works. I also liked the original, but thought this version was powerful with the soundtrack choices. The bass lines were riveting at times.

Yep, short weekend cruise to the Bahamas and back.
Niiice. Can't even imagine that life right now lol. I'm just looking forward to a Bobby Boy Croissant with the kiddo this weekend.

I had no idea the chat was even close to 2000.

Yep, short weekend cruise to the Bahamas and back.

Facebook really wants me to join your cruise group to see what you and LK are posting.

[Rick Ross voice] ANOTHER ONE [Rick Ross voice]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back