• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Don’t buy a designer dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reserve this space for the BEST posts in the next 100 pages. They shall be memorialized here. After their counting, they shall be weighed, and I shall award sheckles to the poster who birthed the greatest among them.

I spent one month without reading the boards, away from my friend slack, uninstalled Twitter and TikTok, just tried to unplug.

It started with a dumb argument with a friend that I regretted the next day, and a generalized anxiety about what I logged on and saw, and about how habitual checking a little screen was all day.

The unplugging helped quite a bit, plus the holiday. Hope you lot have been good, some self examination confirmed for me the sense that for whatever reason this remains an important community for me, one I want to check back in with and hear from, and be a part of.

In response to christmas gift ideas for parents:
Massage gun session from her new crossfit partner.

Last edited:
I reserve this space for the BEST posts in the next 100 pages. They shall be memorialized here. After their counting, they shall be weighed, and I shall award sheckles to the poster who birthed the greatest among them.
don't forget

Time to exercise.

400m runs and clean & jerks today, boys!

Just need to shoot these steroids in my ass here right quick, and I'll be ready to go!

Defying aging one day at a time!
Send me the workout so I can compete with your wife’s time.

Time to exercise.

400m runs and clean & jerks today, boys!

Just need to shoot these steroids in my ass here right quick, and I'll be ready to go!

Defying aging one day at a time!
Liver King!

Hey guys, Costco's earnings call is at 5:00pm today.

What are the odds I made an oopsie and I have to sleep in my car tonight?

Time to exercise! I am going to walk to coffee shop and think about birds along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back