• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Excelsior: Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Leah Remini's troublemaker on audiobook. Scientology fascinates me and she is funny. Y'all should read/listen to it.

basicgiff.gif

Last edited:
The other day while riding in my Ford Focus I got emotional listening to Free Bird

LS is a legit great band.

Last edited:
During the summer between freshmen and sophomore year, I got to drive my sister's 2005 red Ford Focus (complete with sick spoiler) daily.

That thing could kind of floor it!

During the summer between freshmen and sophomore year, I got to drive my sister's 2005 red Ford Focus (complete with sick spoiler) daily.

That thing could kind of floor it!

what I love about this post was the acknowledgement of the "sick spoiler" on the vehicle. Paints the picture of young HTTD pimping around the Wake campus so clearly

The other day while riding in my Ford Focus I got emotional listening to Free Bird

LS is a legit great band.

Curtis Lowe might be my favorite. There are a lot of good options. My grandfather is buried where the members that died in the plane crash are/were (I think I read they moved the bodies at some point) and when we would visit his grave there would always be people making some sort of pilgrimage.

My mom talks about going to see them in Jacksonville multiple nights in a row for some ridiculously cheap price.

I've never been a huge Skynyrd fan, but I did really like a documentary I saw about them last year, Gone With The Wind.

I was at the Hilton downtown Tampa one year when the Lynard Skynard fan club, band , supporting bands, were all staying there the night prior to them departing on a weeklong LS fan club cruise. It was something to behold.

So clowns in Greenville, SC are luring children into the woods? WTF?

RVZ-era Skynyrd is unimpeachable. Current-era is clown shoes. Saw them opening for the Allman Brothers in 04 in Raleigh and I've never seen more deep woods rednecks, camo, or Confederate flags. Most of those folks didn't even stick around for the ABB. I've been to plenty of ABB concerts and there are plenty of necks, but also a lot of hippies and more normal people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back