• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Finite: See you in church!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jalapeño update: made some bacon wrapped stuffed peps (ht: tsy). Pretty good shit.

Palma, do you like spicy food?

No, hate it. Can't handle it whatsoever. What fun is eating something then immediately having to consume 4 glasses of whatever you're drinking to deal with the discomfort.

I can at least empathize with how some people can handle spicy food and find it enjoyable. I can't say the same for pickles.

That might explain why you don't like Mexican food or ramen

Like how you feel better wearing an expensive pair of shoes compared to a $10 pair you get at Payless. You know the difference, even if they look the same.

I mean, good ramen has some heat. I can see now that if you order mild ramen it's not that good.

And then a taco costs $2.

You think your waygu beef doesn't have any markup?

Of course it has markup. But it's been massaged on a daily basis by real hands and fed beer and suspended in air and not allowed to move. Some real animal pampering has gone into making that delicious. Once the Mexicans figure out how to pamper refried beans, then I'll get on board.

Of course it has markup. But it's been massaged on a daily basis by real hands and fed beer and suspended in air and not allowed to move. Some real animal pampering has gone into making that delicious. Once the Mexicans figure out how to pamper refried beans, then I'll get on board.

myth!

Many of the stories you've likely heard about wagyu are appealing myths: While farmers are allowed to spoil their herds, few massage cattle, feed them beer or sake, or play them classical music.

http://www.seriouseats.com/2016/07/fake-kobe-wagyu-beef-japanese-steak.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back