• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Finite: See you in church!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a dog also means no more day-long college football sessions at the bars, or late nights out. Dogs are awesome, but they will change your routine for sure.

This is the only reason I haven't gotten a dog. I really want to get a boxer but I'm not ready to give up my freedom.

New work computer and the font on websites in chrome looks terrible. WTF.

Having a dog also means no more day-long college football sessions at the bars, or late nights out. Dogs are awesome, but they will change your routine for sure.

Fortunately in this town, you can bring along your dog to almost any bar. Most every bar/restaurant/shop has a dog bowl and treats outside -- very dog-friendly city.

But for serious, Brasky, buy one of those nice renovated houses on my street. That would be sweet.

Yeah. How many politicians outside of Libertarians are willing to take it up as a cause.

You'd take it up not as a drug issue but as a racial issue to solve the racial tensions in the country and it'd get more support.

My buddy just got a Newfoundland puppy. This thing is Ginormous and is like 2 months old. Grows 5 pounds a week or something. People think its a bear.

The worst is I'm at Target on weekly shopping run and I want to buy 6er and, nope, it ain't noon yet. Crazy.

Nah most southern states make you wait till church is over to buy sauce on Sunday. Y'alls biggest problem are those commie state controlled ABC stores.

I dont know how anyone in NC ever gets any decent booze when the buyers are all bascially Mr Garrison esque govt stool pigeons.

Smack Tea place allows dogs. It's pretty great. Walt, the big dog of the hot blonde chick and her boyfriend, the little chihuahua that's in there sometimes and chills on one of the stools, my friend Christy's dog Blanket, though I haven't seen Blanket in a while. oh man.

Does GA still have a full ban on Sunday sales? I remember when I was living there they were talking about a bill but Sonny said he would veto it.

Does GA still have a full ban on Sunday sales? I remember when I was living there they were talking about a bill but Sonny said he would veto it.

Yes and No. It's left up to the counties to decide. So maybe in rural jesusville they might, but in the city its banned from 2AM to Noon on Sunday.

You can still drink at a resto for like brunch on sunday morning though, just have to wait till 12 to buy at a store.

Sey Hey's Friday Night.

Yes! Usually on Friday nights I make Wife and me a couple of good cocktails though.

Our Target actually has some decent local craft beer for taking to the pool. But, same law applies everywhere, so if I want to go across the street to the Total Wine, same deal. And, no brunch booze drinks either if you go before noon on Sunday. Total ban.

Yes and No. It's left up to the counties to decide. So maybe in rural jesusville they might, but in the city its banned from 2AM to Noon on Sunday.

You can still drink at a resto for like brunch on sunday morning though, just have to wait till 12 to buy at a store.

You can't even buy a brunch cocktail in NYC before noon on a Sunday. Which I've always thought is cray cray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back