• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread FOURTY FOUR- Pen Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
j'ing off in the shower after getting the stanky dick from doing a girl in the butt?

fuuuu why did my brother not realize my aunt made that paycheck out to me this is $7 out of my pocket that I get literally nothing out of

jizzletter.jpg

I <3 receiving anonymous negs. They make me lolol.

I currently have 2475 rep points. I think the next person to rep me (25+) is going to pop my little rep deacon cherry.

I'll let you know when it happens. I'm sure it will hurt a little at first, but it'll get better as time goes on.

with great power comes great responsibility.

I currently have 2475 rep points. I think the next person to rep me (25+) is going to pop my little rep deacon cherry.

I'll let you know when it happens. I'm sure it will hurt a little at first, but it'll get better as time goes on.
I tried but I think you need a bit more. 5 blacks come before a deacon head I think.

Wonder how many reps/posts I would have if I hadn't deleted all of it a few months back and started over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back